Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

My outlet got a couple of similar ones.

They got the laker long sleeves in black/white/grey and then practice shorts that look and few
Thicker

Does anyone have pics of the Rising Stars jerseys for this year. Couldn't find it on the story about the teams on the NBA app. Would love a Simmons world jersey in charcoal (but I know Nike won't sell them). The other is light blue as a ode to the Carolina Cougars from the ABA.

How do Mitchell and Ness NBA jerseys run? I want to order one of their just don no name jerseys. I’m 5’11’’ 200. Trying to decide if I should order a L or XL.

Where are the Porzingis guys? I feel sorry for your stupid management and owner.

This deal is ridiculous.
If they don’t get a top pick and can’t land KD plus another star in the offseason, they should close this franchise.

Where are the Porzingis guys? I feel sorry for your stupid management and owner.

This deal is ridiculous.
If they don’t get a top pick and can’t land KD plus another star in the offseason, they should close this franchise.
none of that is happening

if David stern was commish I'm sure he would rig it for the Knicks tho

D@mn D@mn D@mn

658E34AE-1F37-44A4-944E-2D4C5F202A85.jpeg
029B67A4-5139-43FB-9FB2-446E8A13CB3A.jpeg

hey how long does it take for the costco gift cards to be sent? does it just send to your account email?

Back
Top Bottom