Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I lost a lot of Respect for Kyrie, str8 Liar and hypocrite

He's not losing any sleep at night over what you think about him. Ainge should have flipped those picks and Brown or Tatum into Leonard/Davis if he wanted to win. Outside of McHale gifting him KG, Ainge has nothing on his resume to qualify him as a good GM. Screw the Celtics.

Back to the topic, does the EU NBA Store have coupons and codes?

He's not losing any sleep at night over what you think about him. Ainge should have flipped those picks and Brown or Tatum into Leonard/Davis if he wanted to win. Outside of McHale gifting him KG, Ainge has nothing on his resume to qualify him as a good GM. Screw the Celtics.

Back to the topic, does the EU NBA Store have coupons and codes?

You may be right and I’m no Celtics fan but when you publicly say you will resign and now you ghost the Celtics it makes you loook reallly bad. Don’t say something your not willing to commit to regardless of the outcome .

D9F2AC67-E908-482C-BB12-9513CDDB5038.jpeg
Finally

Rockets went from having arguably the worst to some of the best with these new unis.

Really like these.

You would think with how cheap these Nike jerseys are, they would be flooding the authentic and swingman jerseys online. I need NDC to put up some RJ Barrett authentics.

The rocket jerseys aren’t bad. Better than the last one but still a bit bland. That throwback though..... that’s bought a (possibly CP3, if he stays), as well as, the swingman shorts.

It may have been answered here in this thread, so I apologize if I'm repeating this question:

Hows the overall fit? Nike is seem to be going the slim route. If I'm a L in Adidas swings, whats the comparison to the Nike Icon Swings? TTS? Size up or down?

It may have been answered here in this thread, so I apologize if I'm repeating this question:

Hows the overall fit? Nike is seem to be going the slim route. If I'm a L in Adidas swings, whats the comparison to the Nike Icon Swings? TTS? Size up or down?

I would see if you can find them in stores to try on. Adidas seemed to run really big so I was Medium in the last couple years of swingmans I had, then Nike ran pretty slim. so if I had just planned on wearing the jersey on its own, maybe Large would have worked, but wearing a hoodie or something underneath, I went with XL on Nike jerseys.

I’m just happy the rockets are moving away from those Chinese inspired jerseys. Always reminded me of those bad Mitchell and ness Chinese swingmans they were making for a while.

Back
Top Bottom