Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

NBA Store on 5th Ave, and Niketown had no authentic jerseys at all.

NBA store had a few city edition jerseys but that’s it. No shorts, no jackets, no hoodies, no thermaflex hoodies either. It’s swingman heaven.

NBA Store on 5th Ave, and Niketown had no authentic jerseys at all.

NBA store had a few city edition jerseys but that’s it. No shorts, no jackets, no hoodies, no thermaflex hoodies either. It’s swingman heaven.
NBA store ain’t been the same since they moved from the og spot …. You use to go there and see authentics for all teams …. Shorts for all teams …. Mitchell and ness up stairs ….. things have changed

So uh, Fanatics canceled my order of 2 swingmans (Steph/Klay) and I did the 30% off along with the Costco cards. The email basically said, "Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill an item in your order. We have issued a refund to a new eGift Card in the amount of:..."

I'm kind of pissed cause I ordered them within the hour they went up, so now I'm curious if anyone else got their orders from that day/deal canceled? It's lame because pretty much every size was in stock at the time. Wish they could've just mentioned if they were gonna restock down the line and I could Just wait.

Now I'm sitting without the 30% that I used lol
My Steph/Klay M Swingmans also got cancelled, my friend's shipped, we probably ordered late morning PST.

Just restocked

Size 40 only for AD

Just restocked

Size 40 only for AD

200 for the dame. Hmm

Mitchell swingman arrived today. A little annoyed there’s been no Jazz authentics but it’s par for the course.

I love the diamond embellishments on the 75th jerseys.

B577C2CC-8B78-46A5-97DC-C7C484A6EDCC.jpeg
AE06BBE1-D672-485B-A548-9A2F2057EAE4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom