Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

group_mockASW_EL3_original-2048x1152.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:
Converse jerseys look the best of all IMO

Edit: just noticed Clorox bleech and looks like Ruffles potato chips (my eyes suck so might be wrong) are the sponsor tags on the rising stars and converse jerseys lmao

Did Nike confirm that they would actually be selling the rising stars jerseys? Would like to see what color Tyrese Maxey is going to wear.

On another note, does anyone know where to find the Sixers City jerseys in anyone other than Embiid and Harris? I see people wearing a Curry and a Maxey at the games. Checked my local Rally House and nothing. And I didn't see anything on Fanatics last I checked. Not sure if I need to drive to the stadium or not. Thanks in advance.

Did Nike confirm that they would actually be selling the rising stars jerseys? Would like to see what color Tyrese Maxey is going to wear.

On another note, does anyone know where to find the Sixers City jerseys in anyone other than Embiid and Harris? I see people wearing a Curry and a Maxey at the games. Checked my local Rally House and nothing. And I didn't see anything on Fanatics last I checked. Not sure if I need to drive to the stadium or not. Thanks in advance.

Not that I've heard but I've got a feeling they are they've got swoshes instead of Jumpmen and the rising stars game is actually going to be four teams in a tournament style. Still no clue what the converse jerseys are used for though. I'll check with my boy at DSG and see if he's got any info yet. We still don't have any player in Houston but Wall 😔 Wood is supposed to be coming but I think he gets traded before they get them lol. Rocketshop has 4 or 5 player on pre-order status now too so theres gonna be a restock or initial stock...I'll ask him that too he just told me today he's starting to see new players on his handheld they carry at DSG like sku stock amount and upc so other players may be comimg too. I worked there back in the day PT for the disco and that handheld they use shows the stock everywhere just doesn't say which location only option is to have it transferred or shipped to you. Most employees won't even offer to do that because its a PITA. I'll let you know though. Trying to get out there and grab one of the blank Chicago city's and they've got blank Raptors now too but he's not heard back from Nike weather or not to put them on the floor or send them back. Sounds like nike has got some serious logistics problems Houston city's are probably in Milwaukee or something.🤣🤣🤣

I hear you, that's kinda why I own about 100 shirseys 🤣. Pretty much rock shirseys and swingman shorts every day. I don't hardly ever wear my jerseys like ever... too skinny and lanky to really pull it off. Doesn't stop me collecting though. On court though just... nah stick with what works and has worked for 75ish years. Imagine if the MLB or NFL players started wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts...🤣

Side note start checking you're DSG mines loaded with blank Chicago city edtions and appearantly have more teams. Why Houston has Chicago blanks 🤷‍♂️

Buddy that manages DSG just texted me this morning when I asked if they still had Chicago city blanks or did they get them by mistake and pull them...
Screenshot_20220201-155014_Messages.jpg
Authentic or swingman?

Hope this question makes sense, but is there any difference between a player's Nike swingman jersey and a Nike swingman custom made with the same player's name and number?

Hope this question makes sense, but is there any difference between a player's swingman Nike jersey and a Nike swingman custom made with the same player's name and number?

Don't think so other than quality control and materials (depending on where it's customed) sku# is different though.

Speaking from 2 months if experience, I haven’t seen anyone other then embiid , Harris, and that bum Simmons. I’ve lurked every DSG around me (3-4 of them) and other stores for an embiid for months and finally got one 3 days ago and they restocked that morning. I found my son a curry one at dicks before Christmas but they only had kids. I hear the team store at Wells Fargo center has a good selection . Just so you know the store only opens on game days and 2 hours prior to the game if you swing through. I just couldn’t make any games due to work and kids or I wouldn’t have searched to much, lol.

Hope this question makes sense, but is there any difference between a player's Nike swingman jersey and a Nike swingman custom made with the same player's name and number?
I ordered some custom swingmans on fanatics and noticed that the back name letters tend to be tigher together vs a nike premade.

I also ordered customs from team stores and they looked really good.

That’s kinda been the general rule where team shop customs are better than fanatics, but team shops dont have discounts as often.

Speaking from 2 months if experience, I haven’t seen anyone other then embiid , Harris, and that bum Simmons. I’ve lurked every DSG around me (3-4 of them) and other stores for an embiid for months and finally got one 3 days ago and they restocked that morning. I found my son a curry one at dicks before Christmas but they only had kids. I hear the team store at Wells Fargo center has a good selection . Just so you know the store only opens on game days and 2 hours prior to the game if you swing through. I just couldn’t make any games due to work and kids or I wouldn’t have searched to much, lol.

Hey buddy, thanks so much. They're only open on game day? And only a few hours before hand? Where is someone supposed to park to go into the shop? I don't want to pay $20 to park just to go in the store. That sucks. They used to be open during the week in the past. Bummer. Was really hoping to go there one day to see if they sell any authentic city jerseys. I'd shell out the money for an authentic Embiid if they had it or a Maxey (can't imagine them trading him now, he's too valuable for the future).

I'm sick right now. So when the Timberwolves released their City edition jerseys on their store, I bought a couple of DLo's, a swingman and an authentic.

Around December, they canceled my swingman due to supply chain issues. And just now they canceled my authentic due to the same reason. Are all other teams dealing with this issue that badly? Kind of bummed, but it is what it is.

I ordered some custom swingmans on fanatics and noticed that the back name letters tend to be tigher together vs a nike premade.

I also ordered customs from team stores and they looked really good.

That’s kinda been the general rule where team shop customs are better than fanatics, but team shops dont have discounts as often.

Thanks, interesting to know!

I'm sick right now. So when the Timberwolves released their City edition jerseys on their store, I bought a couple of DLo's, a swingman and an authentic.

Around December, they canceled my swingman due to supply chain issues. And just now they canceled my authentic due to the same reason. Are all other teams dealing with this issue that badly? Kind of bummed, but it is what it is.
The heat have had issues. They have the big names in but none of the others have come in and it’s over their 5-6 week estimates. Still haven’t got their adult shorts in.

Hey buddy, thanks so much. They're only open on game day? And only a few hours before hand? Where is someone supposed to park to go into the shop? I don't want to pay $20 to park just to go in the store. That sucks. They used to be open during the week in the past. Bummer. Was really hoping to go there one day to see if they sell any authentic city jerseys. I'd shell out the money for an authentic Embiid if they had it or a Maxey (can't imagine them trading him now, he's too valuable for the future).
That’s what I hear. My homegirl I work with lives 5 min from stadiums (I’m in Delaware) and was gonna go in and grab one for me since I couldn’t find any around here. And she went and it was closed and asked someone and they said that. Only open game days and 2 hours prior to game. You could always call just in case but that’s what was passed to me.

The heat have had issues. They have the big names in but none of the others have come in and it’s over their 5-6 week estimates. Still haven’t got their adult shorts in.
I see. On the bright side, it sounds like there are at least estimates and the possibility of being fulfilled, Twolves didn't have any updates or anything lol.

DSG had racks of blank bulls city swingman jerseys 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ in Houston LOL

Not sure if that was mistake and they're coming to pull them or what but I'd have assumed if they'd have got jerseys like rockets mavs or spurs...

If not I think this puts this rumor to bed though DSG is definitely gonna start doing customs... gonna check with my boy he's a manager there. He'd been saying select DSG were conna start doing customs...

SO THATS WHERE OUR ****ING CITY JERSEYS WENT

Beg to defer on design, Quality wise their swingmans were much better. They just don't know how to create demand the way nike does. Simple thing thing like adding the jumpman to statement jerseys creates a demand much more than a yeezy logo or something. Adidas can't do that.
Nike has the NFL, NBA, and MLB they're not losing those.

Man the adidas quality swingmans were nice as hell

Thick, stitched, and just well done

Not this flimsy iron on nike **** that only fit dudes built like earth worm Jim

Back
Top Bottom