Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man the adidas quality swingmans were nice as hell

Thick, stitched, and just well done

Not this flimsy iron on nike **** that only fit dudes built like earth worm Jim
Grabbed an Olajuwon HWC. I finally ended up gifting to my uncle just couldn't do Adidas I was floored by the quality compared to either nike versions they're closer to like M&N quality swingman probably better.

l2us9wjfgyb11.jpg

If Rockets end uo being blk/Red that clutch sits look would be nice about would be 🔥. Also take the ketchup and mustard uniforms and instead of yellow red and white make them blk red and white... like an old uni but current colors.

These are just mockups and some have been correct in the past or close to...

@ me if you want me to post mote some good looking ideas I've ran across.

Also PM me if anyone wants to see my blanks collection.

Still haven't seen any posts from Conrad Burry, regarding uniforms for next season, so I'm not believing anything until it comes from him or his site.

tired of the rockets trying to be black and red. feels so forced and there's too many black and red teams as it is.

I need the Morant jersey. if it ever pops up someone just buy an extra 48 for me PLEASE

How do you guys know next year’s CE uni designs already? Just curious, as I design the Pacers CE unis each year. Ya’ll makin’ me nervous hahaha

Conrad is someone who is very tapped in with the uniform business. He usually drops hints of teams changing uniforms/adding colors, etc. He posts on another site, and hasn’t even mentioned anything regarding the city edition jerseys for next season.

Back
Top Bottom