Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

yea that one definitely looks better

only difference between authentic and replica may have been the Mastercard logo on the authentic

IMG_3588.JPG
thanks, i just edited my post to show the patch on one of the mariners green jerseys..... for sure a old school embroidered patch..... and they could not even use that on the very expensive all star jerseys?? Come on man, **** Nike (or whomever is to blame)

Ahh yes, the Mastercard logo.... LOL
Holy crap, i hope this is not the way it's going, lower quality, higher prices.

Yea the patch is a bit of a let down but I justified the jersey in my mind since I'm not a fan of my team's current uniforms (Brewers) that I won't be tempted on any new Nike jerseys for them next season, so one authentic for the ASG is doable.

Keep thinking the NT notifications gon be 2023-24 City Edition leak pics lol

Sallgood doe, we can let our nt baseball brethren cook

Surprised we haven’t gotten much. Not even a leak of the Suns new unis yet. Just a lot of mock-ups of that and absolutely no leaks of city editions like previous years. I think the only one city edition is the Utah Jazz one that they leaked before last season.

Surprised we haven’t gotten much. Not even a leak of the Suns new unis yet. Just a lot of mock-ups of that and absolutely no leaks of city editions like previous years. I think the only one city edition is the Utah Jazz one that they leaked before last season.
39CDBDE8-2DDF-49A4-8083-DB81E52A8CF5.jpeg

knicks sale:

If they mark them to $49, I’ll buy both. Toppin was a fan favorite so I want the jersey but I also don’t want the reminder we traded him away for nothing.

1) Mastercard ASG logo is for the ASG Authentics only. The Mariners gamers/authentics have a different patch. No MC logo and embroidered

2) Shoddy lettering isn't Nike/Majestic's fault much of the time. Most of those issues are from Fanatics and the companies they use to letter blanks.

3) New Nike MLB numbers are perforated. It's almost the same as the NBA stuff but It appears the holes are circle, not diamond shaped.

Received my Victor Wembanyama authentic from the Spurs shop today.

I love the design and everything is stitched on the jersey. Downside is that they used the plasticky numbers, like some team shops do, and there’s paper backing on the numbers and names. Arrived with a little bit of creasing/bubbling on the back number.

5704418A-715B-4834-994C-08520072CEDD.jpeg

9BE1E22D-FC1E-4E4E-892B-E85CAAF020E3.jpeg

Received my Victor Wembanyama authentic from the Spurs shop today.

I love the design and everything is stitched on the jersey. Downside is that they used the plasticky numbers, like some team shops do, and there’s paper backing on the numbers and names. Arrived with a little bit of creasing/bubbling on the back number.

5704418A-715B-4834-994C-08520072CEDD.jpeg

9BE1E22D-FC1E-4E4E-892B-E85CAAF020E3.jpeg

saw ur post on reddit as well 👍 thx for the pics

Back
Top Bottom