Nike new wristband method

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike needs to chill

So I finally might have a chance to get a pair of limited releases?

I'm interested.

Nike's marketing is usually incredible, but seems like a bunch of clowns thought this up. Not everyone has a twitter either...
indifferent.gif

It's a start, but Nike doesn't wanna increase those production numbers for obvious reasons.

If Nike gonna refuse to just produce more quantities, then this idea is better than what they have in place now... 
30t6p3b.gif

Not everyone has a phone or twitter.

Word of mouth is huge.

Getting 4-5 people with you to go to a release and everyone buy would seem to be the norm. Some of those would be the impulse buyers that NIKE needs... For limited releases, they don't necessarily need them. But they may be turning them off from future normal sales with this sort of tactic.

*@#% you Nike

*@#% you JB

*@#% all your new products

i would rather buy shoes made the right way for kings (originals) rather than shoes made the wrong way for suckers like these garbage retros...

Adidas needs to take over and !#%@ on this bum *@@ company

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^^^
still salty you got clowned in that other thread, huh?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU HAVE 13,500 POST YOU SALTY YOU STILL AINT LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY CAUSE YOU BEEN ON NIKETALK ALL THIS TIME BRUH

$%%% OUTTA HERE

UNTIL THEN KEEP PUSHING THAT POST COUNT YOU DISRESPECTFUL LAME   13,500+ POSTS COME ON GET YOU SOME OXEGYN MY DUDE 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Matter a fact, I just went to the American Museum of Natural History Saturday.

Dolo. Loved it.

You'll never do @#!% if you sit around and wait on ya people to do them with. Especially if you wanna branch out and experience new things.

WITH YOUR LONELY !*#

YOU LONELY GOT NO WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE HUH BRO
laugh.gif

I got a riddle for you bro if you get it right i get you paypal.......Whose a lame,lonely and gets NO bunz?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom