NIKE NIGHT TRACK DISCO RETRO 2012?!

The red ones are a must. Its an NRG release (anyone wanna tell me what that means?) so i guess they're limited. The blues are Collete-only so good luck on those. But i really liked the reds best. Hoping the reds make it to the states/online somewhere for retail.

I remember there used to be 3 types of Energy accounts: Urban, Indie, and Elite. If these hit any shops in the US I'd expect it to be places that carry the really oddball retros that don't do too well. I just hope these don't end up being like the Flow retros from last year, I'm still salty about not getting those.

These are starting to pop up on eBay. The sellers are asking a lot though.

Yeah that seller is asking for about 90 dollars more than I'm willing to spend on these. Considering that the US Retail is 95 and it's not really that popular a shoe they should come down in price a bit. I managed to grab a pair of 10.5 from SNS yesterday, but I normally wear an 11. Here's hoping they fit ok.

I went a half size down on the vintage tailwinds and they fit great. These should fit close to those.

I hope so. I had a friend in NYC pick them up for me on Saturday at 21 Mercer. They didn't have any size 8s by the time my friend got there so I settled on a 7.5. I can't wait to pick them up at the end of the month. Any one know where else these released?

Someone on ebay has a pair up with the packaging they used at Colette, very nice, but not worth a $500 markup. I think retail is $95 since they wanted €92 at SNS.

I was excited at the possibility of wearing these out this weekend, but my UPS package has slipped to a Monday delivery. Not sure why they ended up going to Germany when they were making a journey west from Sweden.

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

The red ones are a must. Its an NRG release (anyone wanna tell me what that means?) so i guess they're limited. The blues are Collete-only so good luck on those. But i really liked the reds best. Hoping the reds make it to the states/online somewhere for retail.

The reds are a very limited release. State-side they'll most likely be at Undefeated, Blends, Conveyor and a total of about 10 other shops. I believe US retail on them is 80 bucks. 

Sorry I couldn't post this sooner since my account just got approved but Wish in Atlanta got these Saturday and accepts phone orders. I had to size down a half size since they ran out of 10s and they fit perfectly. I figured I'd post just in case anybody wanted to try and see if Wish had any left. Retail was $80 + $6 shipping

wish is sold out, cant find these anywhere!! probably because they are a tier zero release!

disco.jpg

UPS just dropped off my pair from SNS, I was worried when I saw how beat up the packaging looked, but they double wrap the box in this cardboard packing material before putting into a bag. Very happy with how these came out and can't wait for an excuse to break them out.

May even go OD and break out the disco pants with them http://www.betabrand.com/discolab/discopants.html

where these very popular and very hard to get??? I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!!

and what exactly does tier 0 mean?

thanks!

I can't speak to the popularity, they were pretty hard to get, when I was at wits end about getting a pair I even Direct Messaged Croatian Style on twitter to see if I could get a pair from him, he came up short on getting a pair for himself, and he's a guy with seemingly endless connections with Nike.

kind of fiending for these and i missed the boat by one week. that's what i get for being late on the draw. everywhere seems to be sold out (in a 10.5)
hollacha boy boy!!!!
have to say these are the best-executed nike retros since bush's first term in office. real well done even though they mucked up the body

Back
Top Bottom