Nike Offline

Can't see if these have been posted?

Look quite interesting- 2 x different massaging soles.

Attachments

• FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_08_native_1600.jpg
    FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_08_native_1600.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 97
  • FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_44_original.jpg
    FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_44_original.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 449
  • FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_62_native_1600.jpg
    FA20-Offline-Nike-Sportswear_62_native_1600.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 602
These look interesting, I am actually thinking of buying these to wear around the house.

I have not met a pair of slippers, expensive or otherwise, that don't wear out in <6 months :lol:

wtf these sold over fast af anyone know if this is a typical Nike supply/hype thing or do I need to hit eBay. Wanted to cop

I tried for the grey ones this morning but my SNkRS app was acting up so i took the L. The black ones didn’t sell out as fast. Looking back, i should’ve just bought the black pair to see how they fit and feel. But now, they are sold out. Lol.

Yeah pretty gutted to get a L on these. Not sure where all the interset was? Would have thought they’d have higher numbers generally

I sent mine back in the end, just couldn’t figure out when I’d ever wear them. Not as comfortable as either my birkenstocks or NF tent mules for kicking around at home, and ( once my wife said they looked hospital gown shoes ) impossible to wear outside.

Some sizes and colorways up of this model on NDC.

Had been checking periodically and finally got a pair.

They are...different than I expected in hand. The shoe itself is really heavy.

Attachments

• 20201104_201432.jpg
    20201104_201432.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 195
i really want to try these. seem perfect for chilling, kicking it around the house or even running a quick errand or 2. hopefully they are comfy and not too clunky. great thing about ndc is the return so risk free of course. i wish i had a code...
:nerd:

Wearing today at work. I work in a medical office so on my feet a good bit. Wore the 002 insole.

So far they are pretty comfortable and have received about 5 compliments on them.

charmcitykid charmcitykid if you know someone with a medical ID they can get a 20% off code but it doesn't work on all the colors. I ordered my wife a blue pair and it did apply for them. But not on Grey or Black.

Attachments

• 20201105_073326.jpg
    20201105_073326.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 159
Was interested in replacing my home slides before I saw the price
tenor.gif

was back and forth on these for weeks. finally pulled the trigger and did a weird late night impulse buy....

I bought a 10.5 off flightclub because they didn't have my size on NDC. then i watched a video that said to size down.. so i bought another pair of mauves in a size 10.

then i discovered there was a pair that was europe exclusive that looks like red octobers. then i found out they are still available and paid the currency exchange plus international shipping. I woke up like "what did i do?" lmao

--------------------------------

they're like a mix between a big tongued skate shoe, a croc, a presto and a mars overshoe.
I personally have high hopes for these because i'm a raw denim wearer and there are like zero sneakers that a pair of raw denim will sit well on. Removing the entire back of the shoe is perfect for this use case. shout out to jerry lorenzo.

Last edited:
Purchased a pair when they first released last year. Got them and tried them on and returned them ASAP. Comfort was okay. I just wasn’t feeling them and went for the Jordan Crater Slides instead...

Attachments

• 1EAAFF09-8CE6-4FDC-B7E5-A3ABEEBCF6C7.jpeg
    1EAAFF09-8CE6-4FDC-B7E5-A3ABEEBCF6C7.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 106
Did you find these for sale, I’m looking everywhere for an 11.5.
I’m having no luck l

my order from milk got cancelled. i dont know if its because i'm in the usa or because they accidentally sold a size thats sold out. i just reordered on alwaysincolour using a reshipping service... no games this time.
thinking about doubling up via hhv or copping a pair of olive's. havent even had em on feet and i dont know if i like em but i can't seem to stop from buying pairs that will probably be gone by the time i find out if i need em or not.

heres a size 11 https://www.milk-store.com/en/produ...turf-orange-cj0693-800?variant=34720328908936

how is sizing on these? i'm sizing down as a rule of thumb but i dont know if thats right

Back
Top Bottom