NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

does anyone here have an inside man in any nike park? I'm planning on exchanging my DS black/red lebron V sz 11 for the white/black ones. *praying* I lostmy receipt since it was in my wallet.

saw these at park trinoma.retail is 4995.flight skools are alright
304253382.jpg

AJ 23's already in Trinoma....still no discount, stealths will be released this Saturday
smile.gif

Yung zoom flight 95 maglalabas pa ba ng ibang colorway? Gusto ko na sana bilhin yung sa nike park kaso 6500 pesos eh.
frown.gif

Hindi ako sanay pag walang 50% off.
laugh.gif
Simula wala na akomakuha discount eh hindi na ako nakabili dito sa pinas.

May uuwi galing sa US yung kakilala ng cousin ko. baba pa kaya price ng ZF95 sa states?

Originally Posted by soul228

AJ 23's already in Trinoma....still no discount, stealths will be released this Saturday
smile.gif

Thanks for the info. Was wondering if there was a 10% off already for the AS
roll.gif

whats up guys... how do i get a nike vip card so i can get a 10% discount. do i just walk up to the cashier and sign up? do i have to pay anything?

My buddy in NP Gateway texted me yesterday, informing me that they already have the AJXX3 but i forgot to asked what colorway...

Hey guys, my friend is going over there soon and he said the shoes are pretty reasonably priced.

Are the white/black ZK3 going to release over there in April?

Originally Posted by I3

Hey guys, my friend is going over there soon and he said the shoes are pretty reasonably priced.

Not anymore.

Prices here are ridiculous.

You're better off buying stuff from Taiwan or HK.

^^^^ Yeah, strongly agree with KC on the pricing here in the Philippines. Guess what, if you get a 30% discount on retail prices here, it's like buying atretail price in the US. Prices are so jacked up and Nike Philippines is not "IN TOUCH" with the market here. I really don't understand how theycame up with their retail prices. I guess they are thinking it's like Singapore but it's definitely not. The employee's withholding tax inSingapore is something like 5% only and so what the government loses on employee taxes, they make up for thru Sales Tax.

No wonder a lot of Nike stores don't get to hit their monthly sales objectives unless they give out their 30% employee discount or something to foreignresellers.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by I3

Not anymore.

Prices here are ridiculous.

You're better off buying stuff from Taiwan or HK.

Sad reality...
tired.gif

Well the Jordan XX3 is $350 NZD..

I think the Peso is around 30cents to 1 NZD.

So they 23s are around 10,000? - Still cheaper over there.

How much are the ZK3 btw?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by I3

Well the Jordan XX3 is $350 NZD..

I think the Peso is around 30cents to 1 NZD.

So they 23s are around 10,000? - Still cheaper over there.

NZ$350!?!
That's 11,500 pesos!
eek.gif

^for black/maize and mpls - P7495
and P7995 for the ASG ZK3

Not bad, they are $280 here.. so its cheaper over there.

NZ$350!?!
That's 11,500 pesos!

Yup, they released the black ones on the 23rd. But theres maybe like 2 sizes left haha. How much are they in The Philippines?

Why are the All Star Jordan XX3 more expensive than the Stealths? Aren't they retailed at the same price?

nike pi jacked up the price of the all stars cuz theyre limited GR.atleast thats how i figure it.

Back
Top Bottom