NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

those billy hoyles do look nice in person, but the performance of the hyperize is
sick.gif

why?how do the hyperize perform?aren't they good for playin ball?been thinking of whether ill buy or not buy the black/white cw pa naman....OH YEAH!!!!! retro 12's for us!!!woot!woot!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
.hope the release and the ALLOCATION pushes through.

THANKS RED

"The greatest player ever, is now a hall of famer."
imo masmaganda pa talaga hyperdunk, ang weird ng feeling nung ginamit ko yung hyperize parang ang lambot niya bend ng bend kahit saan at hindi gaano kasecure yung lockdown,.. nagaalangan ako pag suot yun, but thats just me

oh....okay.it's just that i am really suprised that a lot of players are rocking them.i guess i don't have to buy a new pair of bball shoes fornow.
smile.gif
thanks for the insight dude!!!

THANKS RED

"The greatest player ever, is now a hall of famer."

Dropped by NP Glorietta 4 earlier tonight, saw KB4 Finals Away cw Sz 9.5 (on display) & 10.5 and Home cw Sz 9 (on display) & 9.5. I think they have acouple more of the Homes in bigger sizes in stock. These were the pairs that didn't get picked up by their "ex-future owners" as evidenced byname tags taped onto the boxes.

Also saw both cws in size 8 on display over at NP BHS, apparently the only ones left in stock.

hi guys i dont know if this the ryt place to post it.. but nike zoom kobe 4 philly were available at SM makati.. the guy told me that SM Makati
and SM manila lang daw ang meron. I dont know about that.. but all sizes are available from 8 to 11..
happy.gif

as in kalye or outdoor na maganda? i use mikasa na rubber or molten na gr7 ba yun yung rubber, tumatagal pero pang streets tlga

Originally Posted by gishtar

question ... molten, wilson, nike basketball ?? for outdoor ... suggestion lang guys... thanks

molten.. mikasa is slippery when it's wet..
laugh.gif
seriously, molten

^^ I'll go for Wilson or Spalding ball......nabibigatan ako sa molten...lalo na pag nababasa......nba players don't like molten balls...

for me and fellow kanto/plaza/tambay boys, spalding na sale. since bola ng isa ay bola na ng lahat. pero ok yun mikasa at spalding medyo mabilis lang mapudpodpag spalding na tig 250 php.maganda ang grip.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

^^ I'll go for Wilson or Spalding ball......nabibigatan ako sa molten...lalo na pag nababasa......nba players don't like molten balls...

it doesnt necessarily mean nba players dont like molten balls.. Its just that they use SPALDING in the NBA. . Other international leagues use MOLTEN.

^lol

i know there's a basketball (as in bola) thread here somewhere, cant find it nga lang (too lazy actually haha)

cant believe how slow the zoom bb3s are moving! most parks ive been to still have complete size runs

hope the all black cw drops!

What a shame. I said updates ONLY SEVERAL times. I suggest some of you read the guidelines again before I start taking away your posting privileges.

This thread is done.

< LOCKED >

Back
Top Bottom