NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by louieboy24

FS: BNEW Nike Kobe 4 Del Sol Sz 11... 8.5k.. pm me!... tnx!
Bro gawa ka nalang ng signature, punta ka sa account mo sa yuku tapos edit signatures tapos dun pwede lagay mga buy/sell oks?
smile.gif

Just went to Nike park Glorietta (friday the 13th of march) .. lots of sale items... flaked on the ACG Lava dome vintage look (gray orange) at 20% off... toolitlle cushioning but i really like the design.. it's really odd looking hehe

Some AM90s on sale too... if i remember it right, 10% off only. The black with neon yellowgreen and pink and the white base with puprle and aqua accents.

OT:
Airmax 360s inside cinderella, glorietta at 6k plus (discounted price)

Originally Posted by monase

i was in podium also a while ago, they have XV's breds in a sz 12 on sale as well

salamat sa mga reply....naku?????wala na yung size 10 sa podium???nabili na.....
ohwell.gif
hay buhay.anyways, been thinking really hard if i should cop a pair of the pennys now. baka maubusan na eh....guys what you think?okay na ba at20%off?
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

just to remind peeps that since kobe is smoking lebron in terms of kicks n kicks sales, the bron VI chalks are STILL in BHS. They were supposed to be there foronly one weekend, back in January. SMH

though Bron VII's look promising with flywire n 360max...

There's LBJ VII ?!!! Another quest nanaman! Wla pa nga akong KBIV eh meron nnmn! But that's ok im not with the new or trend.

EDIT:
Can i know if u have some pics of VII ?

2nd Edit:
Do Lebron use only his Zoom soldiers in playoffs?

hi fellas,
i'v been a lurker for the past months. juz want to share some updates.
NP rob manila on sale, everything on 10% less. and guess what they have, last pair nalang

DEL SOLS, size 8. yup less 10%. i don't know if they still have it now. 03/14/09.
try to call them.

peace.

does NIKE still have size 10.5 del sols left? I wanna get a pair.
laugh.gif
habang may budget pa..I can't take it anymore..the basketball court becomes an iceskating rink to me (because of my banged up pair of AND1 shoes)

and btw, which is better (in terms of color), Del Sol or the Playoff Pack ZKIV? Thanks =)

Kakainis! Bkit kc sa bata kong ito 12 ang sz ng paa ko 14 lng ako pde nmn 9 lang. Hirap 2loy mag hanap ng KBIV

OT: I'm selling Kobe 4 Delsol sz. 12

Check my sig.

BTT:

Almost all shoes 10% off at Nike Park, Rob Gale

Back
Top Bottom