NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^^^ Your best bet would be Ebay. I don't think there is an online store selling legit playoff 8s for less than $140. I think most of them have it listedfor at least $170 without shipping.

The Playoff VIIIs are getting rarer now though and so getting them at $140 would not be easy. I think you will be able to cop a pair for like $200 shippingincluded to the Philippines and you can get it in like 7-9 days.

How very true. Was thinking of buying the Aquas na nga lang pero when I put them on and although they felt the same, I just felt something was off. (It'splay-off or bust, for me)
happy.gif

Cheapest one that I can find that from the sites in the NT List is at around 168USD, not sure about the total amount if taxes and shipping are added.
Although buying the Lebrons and the Playoffs will bust my budget in the meantime
tired.gif
, I know that the Play-offs won't be retroed anytime soon and the Lebron V
is probably the best basketball shoes I've put on so far.
happy.gif

Good thing about the research is, some Lebron V colorways are going for sale at 99USD so at least that's 40USD less.
wink.gif

Speaking of which, I can't seem to make ebay purchases on my card, so I might have to work on that.
200 USD including shipping na seems fair, considering that nasa around 40USD ang shipping, meaning the shoes are nasa around 160USD and that's ok na
IF the shoes are legit. Dami na rin kasing fake shoes sa ebay.com eh.

^^yeah for some reason jordan 8 playoffs were sold out in many stores and prices increased.. good thing I bought them around retail... but personally stillprefer the aquas classic look
smile.gif

Air Jordan Flight 23 sighted in Bonifacio High Street last night!... Already available but sales will start saturday as they are closed today and tomorrow andinventory of said kicks is not yet inputted in their database. Price? quite expensive... like 2k pesos more than USD price converted to ph... in short its5xxxphp.

Rating? Well IMHO its a good pair, paired up with either jeans or shorts... Colorway by the way is the white/red/black (not sure) white is the dominant onethough...

Im guessing this has already been asked... But my internet connection sucks, so wenever I try search the page cant be found...
Anyways...

Tech Challenges coming to the PI?
White/Infared colorway.

Thanks

i dont know if the black maize zk1 was ever considered a qs when it released... initially it was offered on the nike website... it was subsequently releasedonly at nike stadium rockwell a few weeks after the web launch... however a friend of mine saw a pair at nike park greenbelt 3 after a few months... luckily iwas able to cop a pair before they sold out...
happy.gif

i personally am waiting for the re release of the zk1 ( the one with the clear sole and the number 24 stitched on the sides of the shoe )... saw it at the zk3thread...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

i personally am waiting for the re release of the zk1 ( the one with the clear sole and the number 24 stitched on the sides of the shoe )... saw it at the zk3 thread...
happy.gif

yeah, these are the QS ones that i'm asking about. Anyone know if these ones will be dropping in the PI?

jordan flight 23 at nike park sm manila... nice looking shoes... reminded me of the jordan 4... white/black/red colorway as described by swooshie5...
smile.gif

update lang ulit... nike bhs has the 08 huarache basketball shoes with the white green and blue colorway similar to the ones released in the early 90's...its an updated version because of the zoom air tech forefoot and heel plus sturdier material on the ankle part...
pimp.gif

the lebron 5 lows where also on display...
eyes.gif

however the most interesting items that i saw were the kobe shorts and jersey... the front of the jersey had a chekered or waffle type of look... one of thecolorway is white/grey/violet... the other colorway was an astonishing 70's type of mix! believe me when i say that wearing the latter colorway will makeyou seem to move faster as you will most def. leave your opponents on the basketball court behind! why? either theyll get dizzy looking at all the colors ofyour jersey or theyll start laughing their pants off...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

i have the navy blue/white soldier but its 9.5

smokin.gif
yo, are you selling those? i'm also looking for the same thing, can't seemed to find one here in the metro. do you have an idea if the ones in marikina is still available? tnx..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Size 8 po sir (Navy blue/white)... Any info where i can get one (with discount)?

smokin.gif
yo.. did you find a navy blue/white soldier?im also looking forone? tnx..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

smokin.gif
yo, are you selling those? i'm also looking for the same thing, can't seemed to find one here in the metro. do you have an idea if the ones in marikina is still available? tnx..
pimp.gif
09164338478 sir

Cannot find any available Navy Blue/White Zoom Soldier with discount here in Metro Manila... Try calling riverbank, they have the soldier Black/White for 4+++and you can avail it for 0% interest for 6months if you have an HSBC credit card...

Cannot find any available Navy Blue/White Zoom Soldier with discount here in Metro Manila... Try calling riverbank, they have the soldier Black/White for 4+++ and you can avail it for 0% interest for 6months if you have an HSBC credit card...
saw the navy blue/white soldier at olympic village galleria 10% off
smile.gif

Cannot find any available Navy Blue/White Zoom Soldier with discount here in Metro Manila... Try calling riverbank, they have the soldier Black/White for 4+++ and you can avail it for 0% interest for 6months if you have an HSBC credit card...

smokin.gif
just went to the riverbank, saw the soldier size 9.5white/black....tried them on but its quite tight for me...can't wear them with thick basketball socks.....i might as well look for a size 10 which willmake it tougher as it is! Tnx anyways!
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
09164338478 sir

smokin.gif
yo, i've just tried the soldier at the riverbank, size 9.5, itdoesn't fit right for me...so i don't think i'll be able to check with yours. tnx anyways!
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
09164338478 sir

smokin.gif
yo, i've just tried the soldier at the riverbank, size 9.5, it doesn't fit right for me...so i don't think i'll be able to check with yours. tnx anyways!
pimp.gif

try toby's sm north edsa and olympic world trinoma
smile.gif

i saw the new kobe jersey and it was just terrible! Too much going on in the jersey! It even has a pink kobe logo on the back. I'd rather wear a puritan orsun-joy white sando! Hahaha!

Any suggestions that would be a great replacement/substitute for the Zoom Soldier in terms of performance outdoors? I love the bouncy responsiveness of thesoldier... But maybe there are other shoes that will be a great substitute for the Soldier... And syempre dapat, it's available here in our BelovedCountry... thanks in advance...

^i tried on huarache 08's,its a top notch performance shoe,the cushioning was awesome and i believe the build and materials of the shoe lends itself wellto outdoor,unforgiving concrete courts.

Back
Top Bottom