NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by lbj19

IMO if you want it and have the means (meaning not starving yourself)/money to buy it go ahead and buy/do/get it ASAP, this does not only apply to kicks, you only live once and its bad to live in regret.

before I also think things over a lot, but when I am already decided, most of the time it doesn't go my way which sucks. Especially when there are times that you search the whole metro for it but can't find one.

also IMO, as others said, if you're still thinking about it then you don't like it as much and don't get it, maybe nadadala ka lang ng hype, and when that dies down you won't appreciate it as much na.
^co-sign! i remember being young and wont have the means to buy my jordan's or penny's... by the time i was able to save up for it tisalready out of stock... so if you really really want the shoes, go for it! impulse buying is part of the sneakergame! hehehe

update: no signs of kobe 4 finals in festi, atc, and southmall... and they told me theyll never receive any stocks...

good thing im not into kobe 4's... too bad for southern kobe heads! tsk tsk tsk

Originally Posted by jau014

new kobe jersey both color still available, kobe jacket also available
what's the other cw sir? saw the black/purple one in arby24's avy lang. thanks!

can you show images of the new kobe jersey? front and back. thanks in advance
smile.gif

yeah, i think its like a casual jersey, hndi ata talaga meant to be played in.. Pati yung mga sizes maliliit din eh..

Originally Posted by superswag

IMO if you want it and have the means (meaning not starving yourself)/money to buy it go ahead and buy/do/get it ASAP, this does not only apply to kicks, you only live once and its bad to live in regret.

before I also think things over a lot, but when I am already decided, most of the time it doesn't go my way which sucks. Especially when there are times that you search the whole metro for it but can't find one.

also IMO, as others said, if you're still thinking about it then you don't like it as much and don't get it, maybe nadadala ka lang ng hype, and when that dies down you won't appreciate it as much na.
^co-sign! i remember being young and wont have the means to buy my jordan's or penny's... by the time i was able to save up for it tis already out of stock... so if you really really want the shoes, go for it! impulse buying is part of the sneakergame! hehehe

update: no signs of kobe 4 finals in festi, atc, and southmall... and they told me theyll never receive any stocks...

true.so true.
tired.gif
until now i still regret the fact that i passed up on thedel sols (the lone cw that i like in the kb IV line).i saw a size 10 in tobys moa back then but i didn't buy it.i like the home/away finals ed but itdoesn't meet my personal taste. in other words, i don't drool and dream
roll.gif
about them.SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif
(e.g. tb 3's,air penny 3's andpenny 1's).yah, saw the homes and aways yesternoon in person.they're nice but like i've said they're not calling my wallet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i instead bought a red pilipinas shirt size L in park trinoma.good luck to those who wants their pair!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

^co-sign! i remember being young and wont have the means to buy my jordan's or penny's... by the time i was able to save up for it tis already out of stock... so if you really really want the shoes, go for it! impulse buying is part of the sneakergame! hehehe

true.so true.
tired.gif
until now i still regret the fact that i passed up on the del sols (the lone cw that i like in the kb IV line).i saw a size 10 in tobys moa back then but i didn't buy it.i like the home/away finals ed but it doesn't meet my personal taste. in other words, i don't drool and dream
roll.gif
about them.SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif
(e.g. tb 3's,air penny 3's and penny 1's).yah, saw the homes and aways yesternoon in person.they're nice but like i've said they're not calling my wallet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i instead bought a red pilipinas shirt size L in park trinoma.good luck to those who wants their pair!!!!

THANKS RED

i get what you mean bro. there are some kicks that is nice to look at but not for you. its all about preference and choice.

now back to topic, any news on what's coming up?

the the material used for the lettering of the new kobe jerseys will wrinkle up real bad after washing and will look awful. good luck guys, i hope im wrong.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

true.so true.
tired.gif
until now i still regret the fact that i passed up on the del sols (the lone cw that i like in the kb IV line).i saw a size 10 in tobys moa back then but i didn't buy it.i like the home/away finals ed but it doesn't meet my personal taste. in other words, i don't drool and dream
roll.gif
about them.SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif
(e.g. tb 3's,air penny 3's and penny 1's).yah, saw the homes and aways yesternoon in person.they're nice but like i've said they're not calling my wallet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

hi Nters .. how can i avail gift cert of nike?? gift cert ba ng nike park is for nike park lang?? different ba ang GC ng stadium ...help pips ...thanks ....

^^ I'm waiting for those, too.

And perhaps the flu games also.

And if the gods permit, space jams please!!!!

both flu game and white/red XII's will release on november. (DAW)

no love for space jam XI's as of now
smh.gif

kobe IV will still have new releases until december ( 1 cw a month)

lebron VII will release on november

kobe V willl release on december or january
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom