NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

called nike gateway a while ago, the staff there said they never got the black mamba's..

Either they don't know it's called the Mamba, or an employee tucked it away for someone.

dropped by at nike gateway earlier.. they only got 3 pairs of mambas from nike bhs
wink.gif

^^ Philippines already have these....+ the BlackMamba HD...

The trio (BlackMamba, Soldier II and AJ Olympias) comprise the "Friendlies Pack" and were released all together last Saturday in Nike Park BHS....

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Why is it the BLACK MAMBA when it's not even black? lol
The CDP XIX are the true black mambas!

I think it's about the snake,,,, Black Mamba,,,, Hence, the Snake Skin on the Toebox

wifey told me that the black mamba is the fastest snake and it is called black mamba coz the tounge or mouth is black..

Hey NT,

Sorry to impose but are there anymore Aqua VIIIs in some Nike Parks, particularly in Alabang or SM Southmall, and MOA? Thank you guys, and that Black Mambashirt is straight FIYAHHHH!!!!

Originally Posted by 18almighty18

wifey told me that the black mamba is the fastest snake and it is called black mamba coz the tounge or mouth is black..

correct on the snake black mamba thing...it's like this...jordan was given by NBA players the nickname, black cat, because as we all know jordan moveslike a black cat fast and stiking, so in a desperate move of NIKE to match the hype on MJ, they decided to market kobe as the BLACK mamba snake...hehehe

too bad it's just marketing strategy and not a Testimonial form his nba opponents...hehe
roll.gif

hey guys does anyone know if nike phil would release the country hyperdunks? its gonna be released in the us tom. looking to cop a dirk nowitzki hd.......

I gathered from NP that olympic HD are coming this Aug, but I heard that the "UNITED WE RISE" HD will be release in limited quantities next week...

^thanks for the update sir. just want to ask what is the "UNITED WE RISE" HD? What colorway?

Back
Top Bottom