NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Jath, Jojo, any PI NTers....

Wassup - FlintGrey hollering from Chi-town. A favor to ask of someone/anyone: My mother is in Manila, leaving this Saturday....I want to see if she could snagsome kicks over there. I am looking for any of the following in a US 10:

AZK III (Asia Pacific release - wh/purple/grey/gold)

Chlorophyll Air Trainer 1

Zoom Flight 95 Carbon

Contact me at flintgreynt@gmail. if you can help out - thanks in advance, PI!

Yo FLINTGREY. Sorry for the late reply. I would've helped you out but I was out of town for the weekend and I didn't if you were willing to pay $160(local SRP) for the Zoom '95s.

Anyone be able to tell me if I can find the black Nike/Philippines duffelbag? And if it is available, where exactly should I go?

just left trinoma,they have playoff viii's in youth szs.no word yet on when the mens szs will show up.remember this is just like when the fire rediii's first dropped here.GS and Y then mens szs.keep your eyes peeled and one eye up when you sleep for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Anyone be able to tell me if I can find the black Nike/Philippines duffelbag? And if it is available, where exactly should I go?

Saw it at the Nike store in Greenhills.
2,295 pesos if I remember correctly.

^Thanks, KC. I'm going there at the end of the week, but I'm headed straight to Baguio. Hopefully a friend of mine in Manila can pick it up for me.

^ Again? Weren't you here last month? lol

Don't forget my pasalubong.
pimp.gif

CJM will arrive tomorrow night.

Let's all hang out and wiggle toes.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just left trinoma,they have playoff viii's in youth szs.no word yet on when the mens szs will show up.remember this is just like when the fire red iii's first dropped here.GS and Y then mens szs.keep your eyes peeled and one eye up when you sleep for the playoffs.

thanks for the info maxtempo96.

don't worry, jojo. i hooked ron-ron up. CHI-TOWN!!!!

and i spotted playoff VIIIs at BHS as well. the black pulltab really kills them imo.

i was actually looking forward to those 'cause i didn't have them as a kid (i had the aquas, my friend had those, another guy had thewhite/reds, and back in the day we didn't buy a shoe if a classmate already had the same one).. but i think i'm gonna pass like nash.

guys nike park bhs got another 15 pairs of the jordan X/XIII package... the girl their told me that they received another 15 pairs.... good news to thoselooking to buy one!
happy.gif

I called up Nike Park BHS. The guy told me that they won't be having men's sizes of the Playoff 8s anymore..only for kids...weird. I hope this is nottrue.

guys do you know where i can still find the zoom soldiers? at a discounted price and how much thanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

guys do you know where i can still find the zoom soldiers? at a discounted price and how much thanks

i saw some zoom soldiers sa my Proline Cyberzone SM North Edsa (though im not sure if Proline is the name of the store) ...i forgot to check the price buti know its below retail..

sup my fellow pilipino NTers.. im looking for the Zoom Flight 95 Carbon in a sz. 11 as well.. any one willing to help me a fellow nter out? If yall needanything from the U.S let me know im willing to ship out as well to return a favor.. Salamat

O yea im also looking for the following..

8e6jj13.jpg

87lwqq8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom