NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^if you're referring to the zk3 PE lakers colorway, then it's not. these are the zk3 olympic colorway, released in GS sizes only.

spotted at nike BHS:
Dunk GS Olympic Mascot Panda... (i wish this was released also in men's sizes! )

new colorway for the Zoom Kobe 81

juz wanna share..came back from cebu last weekend. and 'twas a great shoe escapade! 2nd to my vacation
laugh.gif
got 3 kicks.. if you guys have relatives/friends there, myt as well let themcheck these..( i got aquas sz8.5; mj5 syz9; cg3 sz9)

MJ5 green beans= P4,5++ two more size 9s remaining (park SM cebu)
MJ5 royal blu= P3,7++!!! 2more size9s (park rob cebu)--didn't cop these, regrets
frown.gif

aquas at P4,1++ (rob cebu) sizes from 8-10
& coolgrey 3s priced w/ g.beans only 9.5 left at rob cebu

green beans.. reflectivity
happy.gif

royal blue 5s

aquas

cg3

and thre are still alot of great stuff on discounted prices like ZLV 40%.. dunks at 30% etc..
the sales rep told me that on the 29th thru 31 they'l hav a mega sale at SM cebu megatrade hall,
which i think there will be alot of items from pasay road mkati outlet and som parks here in MNL.

rob cebu got a bunch of boxes from pasay road outlet, rob ermita and alot more NP MNL branches.
i think its considered as their outlet store in downtown Cebu.

anyone from cebu right now reading this? wasn't able to buy fellow NTs.. funds were short coz of pasalubongs and pasyal. will try next time.
wink.gif

^^WOW!! I've been looking for some 5s. Darn. I wanted those white/blue 5s.

Oh well. Hahaha. Sucks to be broke when they released.

Thanks for the updates mr. adisSashus!

by the way, just found something out. Nike Park high street won't be having items on sale. old stuff that they'll be marking down usually find theirway to other nike parks. this is probably to give the high street store a more exclusive image.

Originally Posted by sneakername

by the way, just found something out. Nike Park high street won't be having items on sale. old stuff that they'll be marking down usually find their way to other nike parks. this is probably to give the high street store a more exclusive image.
Good reason for me not to go there
roll.gif
With the increasingcost in fuel, et al. I'm now in cheapskate mode whenever buying shoes. No more buying in SRP (fingers crossed).

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by lbj19

are those the ones also released in hoh? or im just being color blind hehe

im referring to the zoom flight 95

laugh.gif
sorry, my bad...

but i think that's the team USA version (swoosh with red outline). the HOH exclusive had green linings, similar to the dallas colors during kidd'srookie year.

malas ko naman! i was going to trade my UWR sz. 10 for Mamba H sz. 9.5 today but my trading partner blew me off after i waited a month for him to come tomanila d*mn... is there anyone out there who would be willing to trade or sell me his Mamba HD sz. 9.5, 10 or even 10.5? LOL (refer to my sig haha)

just wanted to share haha

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^damn.. that sucks man... 6 rings already soldout on nike park g4? well 6 rings are still all over the place.. hehehe..

Yeah. It didn't move too well. I was expecting a quick sell out but up to now I still see them on the shelves.

Hi NT Philippines! 1st post here, but ive been lurkin for a bit haha. i thought id share some updates. well i dropped by np moa this week heres what caught myeye- cdp 4's, aj7 olympics, 6 rings, aj23 black stealths, a bunch of aj-af1 fusions, some hyperdunks, dunk low colorway similar to timberland boots, uh imight have forgotten a few, and sorry i forgot the sizes. btw thanks for all the updates guys!

Back
Top Bottom