NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

motorsports already????!!!!

damn. should i come out of retirement for this one???????????????????????

self-control, self-control.
embarassed.gif

to those who want the 23 motorsports ed... nike park trinoma just got there shipment.. dont know exactly how many 23s they got but the smallest pair they is a9... none of the pairs they have have been sold at the moment because they are yet to tag the prices and codes... they also have tons of new kobe and jordanapparel... ill be getting my away hds there to fulfill my dream of ( hopefully ) jumping over a "sarao" jeep and posting that same vid on youtube
roll.gif

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

i thought the motorsports were coming out in november? damn you nike!!! wala na akong pera!!!
mad.gif
correct! i was wondering earlier (at gateway) why are these Js here already.. damn nike!!! lapit na mabutas bulsa!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

i thought the motorsports were coming out in november? damn you nike!!! wala na akong pera!!!
mad.gif
correct! i was wondering earlier (at gateway) why are these Js here already.. damn nike!!! lapit na mabutas bulsa!
wink.gif

nike pi has a lot of surprises for us..
eek.gif
.. damn.. card ko sobrang gasgasna to the fact that 3/20 cdp is sooned to be released...
indifferent.gif

okey, now both irresistable shoes are out; and they released it at the same time-damn!!

if you would weigh it, which 1 would you pick up
HD kobe supreme or
MJ23 motorsports

hehehe
wink.gif

got my motorsports XX3 earlier at nike glorietta.. they only have one pair for each size starting from 9 to 12, that's according to a staff there.. hdsupreme will be next
wink.gif

okey, now both irresistable shoes are out; and they released it at the same time-damn!!

HD kobe supreme or
MJ23 motorsports

hehehe
wink.gif
if i have the money i'll get both of them.. but if you'll gonna ask me personally.. i'll have the motorsports XX3... the othet thingis HD is way better for ballin compared to the XX3.. i'm still undecided if i will cop the XX3 motorsports ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

meron ata black/blue cw nun blue chip sa cartimar.
i haven't been to cartimar for quite some time now, do they still sell authentic kicks there? before they used to have kicks that were'ntreleased here in the pi

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

HD kobe supreme or
MJ23 motorsports

hehehe
wink.gif
if i have the money i'll get both of them.. but if you'll gonna ask me personally.. i'll have the motorsports XX3... the othet thing is HD is way better for ballin compared to the XX3.. i'm still undecided if i will cop the XX3 motorsports ...
tired.gif

Bibili ka naman nian pareng Carlo... hahaha! Buti pa kayo gaganda ng releases nio.. hai
frown.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

HD kobe supreme or
MJ23 motorsports

hehehe
wink.gif
if i have the money i'll get both of them.. but if you'll gonna ask me personally.. i'll have the motorsports XX3... the othet thing is HD is way better for ballin compared to the XX3.. i'm still undecided if i will cop the XX3 motorsports ...
tired.gif

Bibili ka naman nian pareng Carlo... hahaha! Buti pa kayo gaganda ng releases nio.. hai
frown.gif

hindi pareng mon.. hahaha.. pass muna siguro..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^ Haha pass muna "siguro". Pre patay tayo dyan... haha! Baka bigla kana lang bibigay ulit... hehe
pass na talaga pre... hehehe.. malapit na maglabor wife ko e.. hehehe.. kaya slow down.. hold your horses!!!
roll.gif

mad.gif
wink.gif
Gateway has the Motorsports? If so, I'd get them there instead.

Eastwood has the Lakers Away HDs as well.

are these limited like the all stars? looks like they coming out in most of nike parks. still undecided if imma grab mine..haha

Them 23's pop out in Nike Stores day after day to make them look like a quickstrike release
devil.gif

from your experience guys, how long do you think the motorsports will last before they are sold out? i want a pair, but right now im dead broke. and im surebeing a size 10 will work against me.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom