NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Don't worry fellas

Expect High St. to receive more pairs come January

Also be on the look out for more XX3s dropping soon

wink.gif
great!!!! maybe i can get mine by then. i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

^ Miko bro, i know you will get yours pare. Im pretty sure of that. By the way as mentioned earlier the chicago xx3s are now available in bhs. Went there lastnight and they still have my size and your size. Get yours na if ever you still dont have them. Ingat.
glasses.gif

^Carlo, no i havent im kinda tight with my budget right now. Might think bout it. If its for me its for me. The UNC is also nice IMHO.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by azhul23

deym congrats...wasn't my day..so the searc is on...i wanna retire after this..
yo wats up bro?
u wer the one with carmines 6 ryt? (at BHS last saturday)
hows ur pic with amber that i took..
hehe.. bango nya!
see you next time.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

Originally Posted by azhul23

deym congrats...wasn't my day..so the searc is on...i wanna retire after this..
yo wats up bro?
u wer the one with carmines 6 ryt? (at BHS last saturday)
hows ur pic with amber that i took..
hehe.. bango nya!
see you next time.
wink.gif

wahehe amber really smells good, we chit chated 3 times..twice when we were still in line and last inside bhs..it made my day ..thanks for the pics...

see you january..we need the cdp's11/12 ohh my please...please
ohwell.gif

azhul,

Sorry to hear that Bro! hope you could get a pair.... I was very envious of you last friday when you broke the news to me....

Macky,

Nice pics!!
i guess karma striked so quick, my connects had a hard time this time..huhuhu

[font=Times New Roman, serif]In just a few more hoursto go before xmas, me & my family went to bhs to do a little bit of shopping. so while their away, i decided to swing by at Nike to check out what happenedafter the event. i was surprised about their crazy stories the staffs has told me..

First of all i want to thank Nike PI. for making these packs available here and those other previous releases.. i think they made great job and doing a bigleap this year by bringing exclusives through out the year..

by far this was craziest event of the year, it was a great experience for any sneakerhead. i was able to meet people that has a deep passion for the game.there's a guy i met that has a solid collection, he told me about his Jordan stuff all signed by the man himself... he said that he met MJ back when he wasin 6th grade, when he attended Jordan camp in Chicago that his uncle set up for him. so he had stuff all everything signed by MJ, all with COA and have itframed. including a drill exercise that has a comment by MJ that says poor in rebound...hehe
there's also a guy that i met that he got like 10 sets of DMPs!!!( i was thinking hey, get the f*** out of here) but the way he describes his collection inintricate detail i was like damnnnn... he told me that he even cried when MJ made his "last shot" knowing he would retire after that.. a great guy
I also talked to this guy that i would say, he has a super collection when it comes to sneakers. he had collected 80% of his sneakers both beat up and fresh,since he was wearin sz9 and now that he's sz13. i thought he was like playing me but when he pulled up he's iphone and showed me the pics. i was likedamn...damn...damn!!! he got like 200 pairs of 80's basketball sneakers this guy is straight out OG, he even told me about a super sneaker store back inthat era and at that time no Cartimars or Cash & Carry yet, he told me that those just came out in early 90's...it was nice meeting you and il see youagain bro...

one thing these people had in common and what really amazes me, is when i ask them when did you get to know about this release? their answer is foot action,champs, finishline. so i said are you serious? what about sneaker forums like NT? their common answer is, yeah we heard it but haven't check it..
now these are genuine sneakerheards, they don't have the aid of any forums but still they get the job done. unlike some of the guys here pretends that theyhave "connects", "insider" i say all that is pure crap..

During the day of the release you can feel tension is on the air. specially those people that came in sat. morning and start falling in line as if they arefirst ones who got there.. so it's ok.. but when Nike is about to start selling that's the packs thats were things got a little bit ugly, because whenNike staffs starts calling those people who camped out that were given # stubs. these people who just got there reacted and claiming that when they arrivedthere, were no lines and people were just like everywhere. they were saying that they were the 1st on the line and they were not informed about the # stubsthat was handed out...

for those who just catching up in this game, those people that came that sat. this is for ya'll
the #stubs that were handed out during Friday night was not the 1st time Nike did it, or or you think they just thought it during that day...No.. back in 03same was done during the release of LBJ "1st game" (check out Past Sneaker events) at that time people were not given specific instructions but theyjust came in and lined up as the mall opens. they handed out those stubs around afternoon because they'll starts selling the shoes around 6pm. so you haveto lined up for good 8hrs.. now these stubs is proof that your in the line but it doesn't assures your sz. or your pair, it doesn't mean also thatsince you have a stub you can go home and go back to pick up your pair. it doesn't work that way because by the time they starts sellin the shoe and your #were called and your not there physically or no show. your stub will be void and the next guy that follows you will be served immediately.. the same thinghappened last sat. so if you came late it's your fault, don't play dumbed and blame the staff for not giving you instructions. we lined up the wholeday fri. in our own will and not waiting for the staff to tell us what to do, even after were already given our stubs we still did our camp out and none ofleft...we stayed there and lined up plain and simple..
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]For those people sayingthat they called Nike bhs and were not told about these things that and that you just live around the neighbourhood shame on you.. it should be a lot easier for you to camp compared to most of us. some came from Cavite, Caloocan, Bulacan specially the two ladies who rode abus fri. mid night just to be on bhs fri. morning..
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]And also the white dude wearing Supreme cap man.. don't put the blame on the Nike staff that told you on not to camp because your saying thats what theytold you... or maybe your telling the truth that somebody from nike told not to camp at all even though you said that your a camper,
[/font][font=Times New Roman, serif]butit doesn't mean you can just stay on crib and chill. i mean you can still camp if you really wanted to, you can camp at KK anyway they're giving freedonuts or right beside Nike which is SBC or in bhs itself .. what matters is your right there and to see for your self how things would turnout...[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]As for the lady who tried to make a drama that morning, even we have an argument i mean no disrespect at all but don't brag that you have an"insider" or a "connection" because if there is, i don't think you have to go through all of that hassle , waking up early and havingexchange of heated words with some people and nagging at those Nike staff.. i think your connections will just handed over your packs as easy as that, and pls.don't say I'm lucky, just what i told you i prepared for this over a year ever since JB broke the news late of last year. like what it says in othersneaker website this would be the most awaited release of the year but for most of us it was 5-7yrs. of wait...[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]I just want to say props to all Nike staff and personnel who took care of us most specially on the release.. those on duty that time when things were about toerupt.. the two guys that provided the muscle in the front door Mark and Norman, the two ladies at the cashier, the guy in a blue jacket and to Mr. Motorcycleguy who made sure that order will be observed. I appologise if didn't get your names... These are the people that stood up for the integrity and moralsof Nike bhs, that's why the event turned out to be civil rather than chaotic just like what happened to the other stores..[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Maybe some of you will comment that i'm just saying these things just because i got my pack. your wrong, if i did not got mine fair and square then i wouldgladly accept it any day, but if i was rob or cheated like what went down in Greenhills then it would be a different story..[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]but if you think im saying crap here, im telling you to go to bhs management and ask for the video of the cctv cam, placed between SBC and Nike between fri.Dec 19, 9am to sat. Dec 20, 6am and you'll see the people that got there a day a head of you and those who came in from 6am onwards. when you get to seethe video, i can that you can smile now because your in candid camera or better yet tap your back because you just got punked... because your lining up fornothin...don't be naive and act like a kid that you can spend all night sleeping knowing Santa would pass by and drop off your gifts, then waking up earlymorning to pick up your presents...
[/font]

by far this would be my longest post ever in my fouryears being here.. anyway Happy Holidays, let's get a week off then get ready for 09...

Very well said Flashout.. Was also there when the all that tension happened.. For all those hating, just accept the fact that pack's all gone..That therewere people who really planned for this release and stayed there for 20hours or more, slept in the cold concrete of BHS, and some never slept at all just toget a set.

The release of the 11/12 Pack is just crazy..that's it, CRAZY..

When will the Zk4's arrive here? (especially the All - Whites)

And i know this is too good to happen but since we have our own "IDing" station (for the Pilipinas jerseys) will the Zk4's ID also be availablehere? LOL

Congratulations to those NT heads that were able to copped their packs....

I got mine, not from the Philippines but from SG and Melbourne... a bit expensive, but well worth it...

time to stop in buyin kicks for me...

Hey guys, I'm visiting from San Diego until the 28th. I'm actually posting from the Apple in BHS. This is my first time visiting BHS and I'm veryimpressed with this place. I wish I could have been there with all of you at the 11/12 release, but I was on a flt back from Boracay that morning. Anyways, Iwas just wondering if any of you are going to be camping out anywhere for the Kobe's on the 28th? I know they are a general release and all but my brotherback home is a big fan, and when he told me about some special book that comes with them, then I thought it would be a great Christmas gift. I was planning onpicking them up at BHS but wanted to know if it would be necessary to camp out or not just to get the hardbound book that goes to the first 24 customers. Whatdo you think...?

Hey guys, I'm visiting from San Diego until the 28th. I'm actually posting from the Apple in BHS. This is my first time visiting BHS and I'm veryimpressed with this place. I wish I could have been there with all of you at the 11/12 release, but I was on a flt back from Boracay that morning. Anyways, Iwas just wondering if any of you are going to be camping out anywhere for the Kobe's on the 28th? I know they are a general release and all but my brotherback home is a big fan, and when he told me about some special book that comes with them, then I thought it would be a great Christmas gift. I was planning onpicking them up at BHS but wanted to know if it would be necessary to camp out or not just to get the hardbound book that goes to the first 24 customers. Whatdo you think...?

Mga Kuya... naka-bili ako ng Huarache 08 sa Galleria kanina... grabe... 40% off... kaya binili ko na... ung black/volt/blue/white. great buy ba un? i chosethat shoe over a pair of blue and white PHLY's

Sneak update on sale Galleria:

Zoom Dynasty Black 3,500+
AJF12 5,800+
Kobe III MPLS 5,400+
AF1's 4,095

and I forgot the other ones kasi tumingin lang ako sa sale... 4000 lng kasi budget ko eh

Surprised to see na wala nang Hyperdunks in gateway and galleria but in eastwood they still have the Dirk PE up there.

hey guys anyone been to np bhs lately? im looking into buying the chi XX3's after almost a weeks vacation. anyhow called in last wed to reserve my pair,but am worried that the sales reps doesnt care/respect reservations and still sold the pair I reserved, am looking to going there tom or sun to pick up mypair, anyone been there lately? are there alot of chi XX3's left? also to those who purchased theirs, were you able to use the vip for the 10% disc. thanks

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

Hey guys, I'm visiting from San Diego until the 28th. I'm actually posting from the Apple in BHS. This is my first time visiting BHS and I'm very impressed with this place. I wish I could have been there with all of you at the 11/12 release, but I was on a flt back from Boracay that morning. Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you are going to be camping out anywhere for the Kobe's on the 28th? I know they are a general release and all but my brother back home is a big fan, and when he told me about some special book that comes with them, then I thought it would be a great Christmas gift. I was planning on picking them up at BHS but wanted to know if it would be necessary to camp out or not just to get the hardbound book that goes to the first 24 customers. What do you think...?
Welcome to the PI dude! there's a thread for the ZK4's. Maybe you should try asking there. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Based on the reviews here on NT at Sneaker Review Forum, it's a Really GOOD BUY for you pre...

Yes! finally got a great sneaker!
okay naman sya pang laro eh...outdoor na try ko na...di kagad napudpod

but mas confortable ako sa Hyperdunks... problema lang nag ku-kulubot ung ung sole at midsole... unang gamit pa lang...tapos ung ilalim malalim lagi mgatama... kaya sa wooden courts ko lang yun magagamit...at saka madali mapudpod

Saka I took advantage of the sale 40% un eh... from 6,500 naging 3,900

negative.my dude scooped up the last sz 11 yesterday.he did mention they had a bunch of other sneakers for sale,purp sharkleys at 2,6++,fusions,etc..

hi guys! are the lebron 6 Black/White-Varsity Red (first GR colorway released here in the phil.) still available at the nike parks or any of the outlets?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom