NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

just saw zoom mvp (nash pe) at nike park g4 awhile back. 5495 from what i can recall.

Originally Posted by vandread21

^any size 11 on those Huaraches?
Meron pa siguro...kasi hindi trip ng mga tao ung ganung colorway eh... Galleria un by the way...

ung blue white (utah Jazz-esque) 4,500

meron pa siguro size 11 kasi kung size 10 which is a common size for filipinos meron pa eh

I was supposed to ask when they are releasing the Zoom MVPs...thanks for the update.

Is this the colorway that is currently out?
nash-mvp-black-orange-3.jpg

Or this?
nash-mvp-black-orange-2.jpg

I was hoping that it would be these though...I don't think so since it's a HoH exclusive
frown.gif

steve-nash-hoh-zoom-mvp-4.jpg

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Miko bro, i know you will get yours pare. Im pretty sure of that. By the way as mentioned earlier the chicago xx3s are now available in bhs. Went there last night and they still have my size and your size. Get yours na if ever you still dont have them. Ingat.
glasses.gif
got those aj23 bulls already from ebay at a much higer price. nike bhs said they weren't dropping those. even the uncs. i'll probably geta 2nd pair. thanks, bro!

Miko, what was your number in line during the 11/12 CDP release? 'cause I heard from a Nike employee that the previous number system was going to behonored and those who didn't get their pairs last time would be prioritized? Like those from #34 onwards.. This is just hearsay though, no confirmations.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Miko, what was your number in line during the 11/12 CDP release? 'cause I heard from a Nike employee that the previous number system was going to be honored and those who didn't get their pairs last time would be prioritized? Like those from #34 onwards.. This is just hearsay though, no confirmations.
smile.gif

bro do you know the official release date of the cdp 11 12? hehe still hoping to cope one...
tongue.gif

Miko, what was your number in line during the 11/12 CDP release? 'cause I heard from a Nike employee that the previous number system was going to be honored and those who didn't get their pairs last time would be prioritized? Like those from #34 onwards.. This is just hearsay though, no confirmations.
smile.gif

Well that sucks. haha

AirGnot2324: The employees say that the 11/12 CDP re-release is this January 7. Goodluck!
smile.gif

sneakername: Well, if the rumors are true, there's always Stadium at Powerplant.
smile.gif
Don't count on Forum, I heard some of their packs are alreadyreserved, AGAIN.

AirGnot2324: The employees say that the 11/12 CDP re-release is this January 7. Goodluck!
smile.gif

sneakername: Well, if the rumors are true, there's always Stadium at Powerplant.
smile.gif
Don't count on Forum, I heard some of their packs are already reserved, AGAIN.

thanks bro! hope we can meet again in the upcoming sneaker events this 2009 bro!

Back
Top Bottom