NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by Bounce

Originally Posted by chase on

Any sightings on a Zoom Kobe IV black/red CW anyone? ill kill just to get one of those.
roll.gif
if you can go in the ortigas area, almost all malls here still have them.

parks, stadiums, even sports central megamall...

better call them up for sizes.

hope this helps, and hope you won't kill no one.
devil.gif

oh my god i love you..due to school, i never had the chance to go and check nike outlets lately. Dont worry, I shall spare you mortals this time.
devil.gif

you were very much helpful. Tnx!
wink.gif

pag wala kang makita pa rin bro dito sa singapore meron uwi na rin ako by july...may discount dito 10-15% cguro...magsabi ka lang

I was in Sing during Independence day weekend, there were still POPs in Queensway and in Nike Wisma but small sizes na, biggest was a 9 I think.

Originally Posted by gishtar

Any sightings on a Zoom Kobe IV black/red CW anyone? ill kill just to get one of those.
roll.gif

devil.gif

oh my god i love you..due to school, i never had the chance to go and check nike outlets lately. Dont worry, I shall spare you mortals this time.
devil.gif

wink.gif

pag wala kang makita pa rin bro dito sa singapore meron uwi na rin ako by july...may discount dito 10-15% cguro...magsabi ka lang
D na cguro pre.Tnx nalang. (Pede ba magtagalog di2?
indifferent.gif
). But can you or "chase on" tell me the price the black/red ZKIV would be here in the Phils? tnx!!!.
Just to contribute, I saw Zoom Lebron VI tripleblack,Allstar CWs. ZLVI low white/black, ZKIV Grey/white, And Jordan XX fusion at Nike Park Sta. Lucia. Someother jordans i dont remember.sorry. I hope this can help anyone out there.
embarassed.gif

EDIT: Could anyone tell me where i could find Lebron VI white/black/varsity red AND Miami CW? tnx.

EDIT: Could anyone tell me where i could find Lebron VI white/black/varsity red AND Miami CW? tnx.

The Miami CW was not released locally. Exclusive US release, I believe. White Black Red CW are all gone, IMO. One of the best selling CWs of the Lebron VI

Originally Posted by gishtar

roll.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

wink.gif

D na cguro pre.Tnx nalang. (Pede ba magtagalog di2?
indifferent.gif
). But can you or "chase on" tell me the price the black/red ZKIV would be here in the Phils? tnx!!!.
Just to contribute, I saw Zoom Lebron VI tripleblack,Allstar CWs. ZLVI low white/black, ZKIV Grey/white, And Jordan XX fusion at Nike Park Sta. Lucia. Some other jordans i dont remember.sorry. I hope this can help anyone out there.
embarassed.gif

@Bounce
they are all at Php6995. But i think someone said they have 10% off on Sports Central stores. you just have to ask.

@gishtar
dude, may ZK3's ba jan sa SG?
and how much?

i've been looking all over the place for ZK3's,
but they don't seem to have my size (8.5 or 9).

what kobe shirts are available here? appreciate it if anyone can check or know.... i really need somethin to rock with my pops

The Miami CW was not released locally. Exclusive US release, I believe. White Black Red CW are all gone, IMO. One of the best selling CWs of the Lebron VI
No way..I should have bought them months ago!..nooo.. now im pissed..Are u sure? all of them are gone? i could care less about the miami CW, but Iwant those Black white red ZLVIs..
frown.gif

@Bounce
they are all at Php6995. But i think someone said they have 10% off on Sports Central stores. you just have to ask.
tnx..well i think im going with kobe since the black/white/red ZLVI are all gone..*sob*
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by anger47

saw the jumpman pro 50% off at nike gb5 2+k nalang...check it out
happy.gif
WHOAH??? For real??until when?
eek.gif

THANKS RED

I dont know up to when is the sale but you can call them up to ask
happy.gif

^that doesn't say a confirmed release locally though right?

we need nike PI to come through this time.DTRT nike PI

may its the light that caused the blue parts to turn light blue since the photo looks photoshopped (removed the background)... IMO

but with Nike saying it is a worldwide release... I hope that "worldwide" would include Philippines
Hoping the AF1 Philippines mishap wouldnt happen again

Hey guys,
Anyone willing to help me with the Kobe IV POPs 9.5? wala na akong mahanap nun e. And btw, by any chance will the Kobe IV finals release here in thePhilippines? I'd really want to cop.

I've seen the new color way for 6rings Seattle & Utah color. Too bad no mony to buy shoes. I'll wait for the Italian job hahahaha.
Yung sa MOA Park totoo ba? they were selling the items sa Parking lot ng MOA but they got fired nabisto ata.

guys can you help me to find a ZK4 White/Purple CW? Size 10.5 or 11. really need it badly.

here's my contact # 09158771534

Back
Top Bottom