NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by richong

Nothing new at BHS. Store looks cramped and dusty due to the construction-renovation of the 2nd floor. There will be no more terrace-like design this time.

Jordan 7: I didn't feel good when tried wearing em'. Too expensive for the technology of the shoe.
66936de146677334a446241610512e76f002e418.pjpg

Yo Arby.

Got ur Kobe bag already. Here's a glimpse:

a7f36f6142c57d7aa51f29081c12201445942007.pjpg

Lucky find. I also got one for myself. Ubos ang stock.
roll.gif
aun oh!eh lagi mu nmn inuubos ang stock ng Nike Park BHS eh!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by repsol

la na fidbaks sa hyperdunk pi... planning of coping a pair or wait ko na lang lebron7/kobe5??? anu sa tingin nyo...

advice lang pare. cop those pair of hyperdunk PI. Kobe 5 expected release date will be on the Christmas Season just like the Kobe 4. Maybe by that time youhave savings na for the Kobe 5. hehe
smile.gif

@arby

thanks bro. i just bought mine from moa. they have lots of stock and sizes. I just saw their stock room and its really big. hahahaha. Goodluck on yourbackpack bro. Im using mine during school days. <y Kobe Bag is tempting me to bring books because it is big. hahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

la na fidbaks sa hyperdunk pi... planning of coping a pair or wait ko na lang lebron7/kobe5??? anu sa tingin nyo...

advice lang pare. cop those pair of hyperdunk PI. Kobe 5 expected release date will be on the Christmas Season just like the Kobe 4. Maybe by that time you have savings na for the Kobe 5. hehe
smile.gif

@arby

thanks bro. i just bought mine from moa. they have lots of stock and sizes. I just saw their stock room and its really big. hahahaha. Goodluck on your backpack bro. Im using mine during school days. <y Kobe Bag is tempting me to bring books because it is big. hahaha
roll.gif
its too big! napapadala din ako ng kung ano anong props sa school para lang may laman
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

went to nike park festival, they have the hyperdunk pi pero parang mas maganda para sakin yung lebron soldier 3 na xdr yun nga lang masmahal pero parang masmagtatagal

nalilito ako sa price, how much is the retail again for the lebron zoom soldier 3 xdr? cant remember kung 6995 or 7495
the XDR (black/white) is 6995 while the other solider 3s are priced 7495. buti na lang mas mura since IMHO the XDR is the best CW that releasedhere.

thanks man! thinking of getting those instead of the hyperdunks, i just hope the material they used for the toebox doesnt chip.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

advice lang pare. cop those pair of hyperdunk PI. Kobe 5 expected release date will be on the Christmas Season just like the Kobe 4. Maybe by that time you have savings na for the Kobe 5. hehe
smile.gif

@arby

thanks bro. i just bought mine from moa. they have lots of stock and sizes. I just saw their stock room and its really big. hahahaha. Goodluck on your backpack bro. Im using mine during school days. <y Kobe Bag is tempting me to bring books because it is big. hahaha
roll.gif
its too big! napapadala din ako ng kung ano anong props sa school para lang may laman
laugh.gif
hahahaha. Even 10 books will fit. It has 2 main BIG pockets and a LAPTOP pocket also.

But its perfect when you have to use the bag for a basketball game. Its big enough to carry out all your stuff specially your shoes. TRAVEL BACKPACK.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by redmjay

went to nike park festival, they have the hyperdunk pi pero parang mas maganda para sakin yung lebron soldier 3 na xdr yun nga lang masmahal pero parang masmagtatagal

nalilito ako sa price, how much is the retail again for the lebron zoom soldier 3 xdr? cant remember kung 6995 or 7495
the XDR (black/white) is 6995 while the other solider 3s are priced 7495. buti na lang mas mura since IMHO the XDR is the best CW that released here.

waaaaaa, may soldier 3 xdr hehe nalilito na ako hehe buti na lang di mo masyado type CW ng soldier3 xdr...... still thinking of hyperdunk pi, di ba sya sobrangporma, gusto ko kc plain and simple lang hehe

^If plain and simple ang gusto mo, PI HDs won't be your cup of tea. Those joints are screaming "PHILIPPINES!!!!".
laugh.gif

IMO, better opt for Soldier 3 if you want it clean and simple.
smile.gif

I think I saw some yesterday,near the entrance display rack of GB3.Kindly call na lang to confirm first. Jordan hall of fame shirts(black and white) are alsoavailable there.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

READY FOR THE SEPT1 RELEASE?

2ikxdtk.jpg

any info if these shirt came also in black? tia
I think this shirt was only released in white..what do you guys think of the new jordan shirts? the one with his face doesnt seem to resemble mj?

Jordan Hall of Fame:

6 rings 7995

Jordan 1 6195

Jordan 2009 9395

Just delivered at NP G4 8130082

^ I Think I need that Shirt

Is it just me or are the HOF really overpirces?, im really feeling the HOF Pack though.but im'ma pass though

Originally Posted by richong

Jordan Hall of Fame:

6 rings 7995

Jordan 1 6195

Jordan 2009 9395

Just delivered at NP G4 8130082

wow... those are expensive...

too much for me...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom