Nike Park UPDATES.

dapat siguro magbabad lagi sa mga forums ang marketing department ng nike park so that they would know what Js are "saleable" or not

^ The marketing department has no hand in the selection of kicks each store will sell.

I don't know where some of you got the idea that Nike Park was getting the Grape Vs. Read the clues in the Grape V thread and you will see my post more than a month ago that only stores under the Planet Sports Company were gonna receive the Grapes.

For the record, the stores have no control on what special stuff they will receive. Take turns eka nga.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Quote:
I don't know where some of you got the idea that Nike Park was getting the Grape Vs

Maybe they were mislead by these statements from another board....

Quote:
whats up ck? good to see you back posting again. ano balita sa grapes?

Quote:
^what's up JP? All I can assure you is that you will get your pair from Park bro...

i just read it too..i think it was not meant to mislead or anything..maybe they have their own secret language?...
:\
ohwell.gif

:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

and to add up to that..

question..bakit AF,Planet Sports, Nike stdium ang nakakakuha ng maganda?

Quote:
Go to Park for Vault stuff

TRUE!! plus after several months they will put some discounts! 20-30%off..hehe

i got my nike dunk low white/green/black for P25++ ..less 30%..

and i just saw the same shoe earlier but now they only have 20% off discount...hmmmm |I
tired.gif

Quote:
^what's up JP? All I can assure you is that you will get your pair from Park bro..
Quote:
i just read it too..i think it was not meant to mislead or anything..maybe they have their own secret language?...
Secret language?
eek.gif
I need to polish on my code breaking knowledge just to get a heads up on shoes? Darn, the world has evolved and I have been left way way behind.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^ Carlo with his own secret language. Walang sabon? Sauce? Sarap? Syota?
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

my hook up man over @ athletes' foot told me the fire red V's will be another planet sports release,that is all.

Quote:
my hook up man over @ athletes' foot told me the fire red V's will be another planet sports release,that is all.

not again...may discount card din ba sa planet sports? >:
mad.gif

nah,dude doesnt exist to me anymore,sold me out like a punk,&i got all excited too...got my hands on a couple of pairs though

Back
Top Bottom