NIKE PARK UPDATES

^most nike parks still have the black arm sleeve, 695 i think.

thanks marvin and trilbiejenna
smile.gif

i
dont kno where to post this but i want y'all to kno that the KB4 gradient is already gonna be release tom at niketown LA. any info on this dropping here inthe PI? i really want to be back there right now. ill post some pics too. anyone got this new "four rings"shirt?

^ Nothing new regarding both KB IV Gradients (Home & Away) and the 4 Rings. All they could say (at least for Park G4 and MOA) was that it would arrive anytime soon. Guess we all just have to stay patient.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

smile.gif
Hi Sir, any park in particular that you saw one? I've been calling a lot and been to most of them parks and stadiums within my are, noneanymore eh..TIA

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

smile.gif
Hi Sir, any park in particular that you saw one? I've been calling a lot and been to most of them parks and stadiums within my are, none anymore eh..TIA

nike park southmall still has those and i also saw those in proline shops
smile.gif

@ JonT: I think I saw the Soldier III POP at 20% off in Planet Sports or Stadium in Robinson's Metro East. Not sure on the sizes though. Better call themup to check.

saw kobe iv whiteouts at olympic village robinson's manila. i think it was a size 10 and its on 10% discount.

beat me to it billy.....

here's some more pics. best MP shirt so far among the ones released, but the new Pacman Knows is just
pimp.gif

sizing is same as the lights out tee. Standard Fit. Asian Sizing.

Originally Posted by grei

saw kobe iv whiteouts at olympic village robinson's manila. i think it was a size 10 and its on 10% discount.

thanks man!

welcome to NT too!

nice shirts! thanks for the pics guys! np southmall doesnt have those
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by lbj19

beat me to it billy.....
happy.gif
nice cop there ryan. gonna get those 3 shirts aslo.
wink.gif
thanks bro. i think I need to go back for the black one as well hehe but no vip disc is
eyes.gif

THANKS for the inputs guys..

that will help alot...

I just had my first J's..

I got the DMP 1's...

So excited to have the space jam's..

Back
Top Bottom