NIKE PARK UPDATES

internet.... serious business!!!

anyway.. was at park galeria.. nothing new just some shoes are on sale.. dunk, cardle rock home, classic tennis sweet classic, thats all i can
remember

Either this thread is on the verge of being locked...

or someone's account is about to get...well, you know what happens next. I'm just amazed at the language used in this thread nowadays. Gutter talk FTL!!!

UPDATES UPDATES...B-A-C-K to the UPDATES!

@kixmatic
better read up the rules, and hope you grow up...kiddo

wow, i wonder what size is left in moa for the AJ6?Gonna check it out later..

Originally Posted by azhul23

@kixmatic
better read up the rules, and hope you grow up...kiddo

wow, i wonder what size is left in moa for the AJ6?Gonna check it out later..

its size 9.5

@jeddahblaster

wow, thanks...looks like my friend can copped his pair...calling him right now..he saw my pairs...and was in awww..to see it...

guys the first nikepark thread got locked by sir kc i believe,, due to wrong posts and negligence of the rules set. let history not repeat itself. this is for everyone, alongside NTers overseas. lets work hand in hand to keep this a success. find other avenues for issues out of this thread.

think i also saw an aj1 last night in eastwood, not rally sure though. didnt give that much attention. aj2 caught my attention more than the aj6. looks clean!  

@konsweezy try calling park in citywalk. 10.5 on display last night. hope it helps.

azhul, if ever try calling festival mall park, this lunch time they said that they have one reserved and the last day for the reservation was tonite...just incase your friend still hasnt found one.

btw size 8.5 was on display at Park Festi. also the kids and toddlers AJ6 are available at Festival too...

here are the kids aj6 

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@konsweezy try calling park in citywalk. 10.5 on display last night. hope it helps.

alright! thanks, sir!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by evilways

anyway.. was at park galeria.. nothing new just some shoes are on sale.. dunk, cardle rock home, classic tennis sweet classic, thats all i can
remember

Sir... how much are the cradle rocks??? TIA
happy.gif

Alpha Air Joradan 1 available at NP MOA.
the color is beige...theres a little bit of orange...
Price: 6495 Pesos

^ you said it right...

AJII are on display at G4 a while ago and no sighting of the Tinker Alpha I's nor the 2010s... Love the 3M on the II's

Imo, the AJ2 is worth considering. Quality and cushioning is superb. The cw is the only issue.
Too bad it will be overshadowed by other much better releases this month. Will probably hit the sale tag or outlet shelves.

smile.gif
smile.gif
hypercrunk wrote:

Originally Posted by evilways

remember

Sir... how much are the cradle rocks??? TIA
happy.gif

3.6k not sure about the sizes
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom