NIKE PARK UPDATES

got my pair earlier at trinoma! got to know specksdominate, miko, and a couple of other guys who were ahead of me. i was ninth in line. it was very organizedand the staff was moderately accommodating. congrats to those who got theirs!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

JB and the gang struck again?
smh.gif
smh.gif

and no I don't mean Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the NTer's who got their well deserved pairs! Rock them with pride!
smile.gif
roll.gif

i went bananas right after reading this!

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by shrewd03

guys, jus wanna ask, is it ok to exchange a shoes even if u lost the receipt? i bought the GR lbj7's but realized that i like the mooncake better. ok lng ba un?

kailangan ng receipt pre.
smile.gif

grabe ung sa trinoma kanina. Last size is 13. 3 pairs pa. then binili nung isang guy ung tatlo. Sabay inoffer sakin ng 15k. WOW.

hay. oh well better luck next time i guess.
WOW

what a douche!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by shrewd03

guys, jus wanna ask, is it ok to exchange a shoes even if u lost the receipt? i bought the GR lbj7's but realized that i like the mooncake better. ok lng ba un?

kailangan ng receipt pre.
smile.gif

grabe ung sa trinoma kanina. Last size is 13. 3 pairs pa. then binili nung isang guy ung tatlo. Sabay inoffer sakin ng 15k. WOW.

hay. oh well better luck next time i guess.
WOW

what a douche!
seriously, the guy bought 3 pairs of size 13s?
laugh.gif

wow..looks like everyone who went out for the shoe has different stories to tell.
wasn't able to join the fun
roll.gif

congrats to all those who got their pairs.
but for the resellers
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was expecting to hear a lot of sad stories from this release... tama nga
smile.gif

congrats to those who got their trainers... rock 'em 'til they turn into dust
smile.gif

wasn't able to get any. no sizes left when i got to g4. congrats to those that got theirs. hope another drop happens somewhere but if not, won'tpatronize those you know what.

No buying/selling/requests here.

Stick with the updates.

Whoever that fool was who created the bogus numbering system got you guys good. The line starts from the entrance of the store. ALWAYS. Regardless of how manypeople waited elsewhere.

smh.gif

The manager and supervisor of the store are definitely gonna hear it from higher ups.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Stick with the updates.

Whoever that fool was who created the bogus numbering system got you guys good. The line starts from the entrance of the store. ALWAYS. Regardless of how many people waited elsewhere.

smh.gif

The manager and supervisor of the store are definitely gonna hear it from higher ups.
I got a pair coz of that idea and I'm very thankful for that
smile.gif

Shout-out to dvplayground, azhul23, swooshie, mackie, mk26, jeddah & the rest of NTers @ G4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to meet you Sam, JMoney, Jombie & other NT Peeps.

It was a challenging day for all of us who wanted to get a pair of the MP Trainer 1. We all have our stories to tell, good & bad. Good if we got what wewanted & bad if things didn't go our way. We can either praise, bash & badmouth endlessly. It was a learning experience & eye-opener for all ofus.

I was lucky to get a pair after falling in line with JMoney from 7:30 am till we got our pair.

Peace!

UPDATE: BHS

Saw Pau Gasol's hyperize. Nice color combination.
White MP shirts still available.
There's a pair of AJ 12 left, size 8.5.

Originally Posted by icebox15

Originally Posted by grei

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them if they'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy even asked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have a number since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time.. really unfair to others
official line should have started @ store front where the note "LINE STARTS HERE" is posted. trinoma crew did a good job in handling thepeople in line considering it's their 1st time to handle a release like this one. a lot of people talked to the park staff claiming that they were earlyand this and that but they(staff) stood firm on the their rule. heck, there was even this dude all the way from the back who tried to cut in the 1st guy inline right in front of everybody.

good lawd,wear your hard earned pair(s) proud fellas.resellers are gonna be in for a surprise if they think they can still make bank on the trainers.priceshave leveled off considerably in the past week.pairs are going for high $200's to low $300's shipped.

Stick with the updates.

Whoever that fool was who created the bogus numbering system got you guys good. The line starts from the entrance of the store. ALWAYS. Regardless of how many people waited elsewhere.

smh.gif

i tried to explain it to the manager and staff carefully, but they were rude and even answered back. tsk.
sick.gif

Stick with the updates.

smh.gif

I agree with you Jojo, anyway they might did it this time, but not on the next one, they just have to read the rules carefully, first come first served at Nike Park G4, and not at G4, and why start a numbering system if you're notauthorized in the first place? I admit that I came late but I fall in line outside Nike Park G4 and not outside G4, overnight at G4 doesn't mean you'rethe first who will be outside Nike Park G4.
smile.gif

* G4's entrance is not Nike Park's Entrance
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

JB and the gang struck again?
smh.gif
smh.gif

and no I don't mean Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the NTer's who got their well deserved pairs! Rock them with pride!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, are the Rising Suns still available at any NP store??

with all the money they're spending on shoes just to resell, they should use it for school so they won't have such a hard time understanding simplethings
tongue.gif

btw i haven't seen the phx away cradle rocks here in the south, have they even released it locally?

im loving these shoes, i changed the insoles and they felt like magic.

Back
Top Bottom