NIKE PARK UPDATES

^^ haha janitor fish leather might have been used hence the look lol sorry for the crapy pic maybe the lace was tied too tight thats why the shape looks diff.

thanks ben, getting ready for the VIs? lets camp out in the morning again hehe

the kobe shirt looks like a livestrong shirt unless you look at the back. most of the shirts coming out from nike phils is priced P1095. even with that priceit gets out of stock quick. i guess compared to the price of shirts in the US we have a good deal na din. but i hope that they lower it from the 1k range...

wow i like both shirts...hope np sm fairview get their share of the current releases.

tanchu for the updates!

Originally Posted by benthugs

What's on the back of the yellow kobe shirt?

Just the sheath logo?

yeah, a huge burning gray sheath logo
pimp.gif

And to hype that shirt up...

header.jpg

ben there it goes...kinda big huh? but overall the front is nice!
smile.gif
clean!!! like the black one more thou...hope they release that too here!
smile.gif

guys... is the kobe v kids avail in trinoma park? or gateway park?? or greenbelt3 park??? and how much na rin?

thanks!

Originally Posted by arby24

hw much for the wade shirt? and hw much dn ung new kobe shirt?
The Kobe shirts are 1095.

@ben - same here consider those yellow Kobe tees sold! Will pick up one when I pick up a pair of Vs this Saturday. I hope they release that gray (or black)Kobe shirt that he is wearing!

Jeyps - I got the last XL at Robinson's Galleria just now. Biggest size left is L. Still lots of Kobe socks, wristbands, and headbands.

im excited for Saturday. I hope the ZKV will really drop on that day. I will collect my reserved kobe shirt and hopefully ZKV at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom