NIKE PARK UPDATES

This is it..

No campouts, No numbers, No lines, Just 1st come 1st serve, Its gonna be chaos in G4 @ 12nn..

Good luck to all REAL Sneakerheads..

how's trinoma lookin'?

here's hoping everybody who wants the manny trainers to wear gets theirs.resellers(the usual suspects here on NT)as unlikely as it may be,i hope you allend up empty handed and go home weeping to your mothers.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

no need for camp out on this release. there's a lot for everyone
wink.gif
giving false hope..
smh.gif

heads up guys 20+ person already line in nike park trinoma wow fitnessfirst i.d works no ghetto dogs inside pure sneakerheads.

Thanks for the heads up on the fitnessfirst card...my mom and my sister are included in that 20+ lined up in Trinoma...crossing my fingers and hoping they getmy size!

Chaos in G4 according to some NT peeps there...
Meanwhile in Trinoma, they are doing better than G4 but the staff told me that the stocks aren't enough for those in line...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakapimp

Thanks for the heads up on the fitnessfirst card...my mom and my sister are included in that 20+ lined up in Trinoma...crossing my fingers and hoping they get my size!

so your the son from Canada?
laugh.gif
i was at the back of your mom and we hadsome chit chats on the line for hours
laugh.gif

it was really nice meeting your mom
happy.gif

and yes you got your size
happy.gif

Originally Posted by badjustin

Originally Posted by sneakapimp

Thanks for the heads up on the fitnessfirst card...my mom and my sister are included in that 20+ lined up in Trinoma...crossing my fingers and hoping they get my size!

so your the son from Canada?
laugh.gif
i was at the back of your mom and we had some chit chats on the line for hours
laugh.gif

it was really nice meeting your mom
happy.gif

and yes you got your size
happy.gif
Yupp...I was so worried I won't get my size....had to call my mom like every 30 minutes...hahaha...what a relief though...congrats to everyonewho got their pair!

all i can say is that glorietta was unprepared, bigtime.

that was the most horrible release, sana sa bhs nalang lahat at least may sistema.

chaos, near fist-fights and all that crap.

people lined up at different entrances pero may nagpauso ng sariling #s

so kawawa yung mga naghintay sa ibang entrance even if they were the first ones to get to the store itself.

binaliwala ng staff di kasi sila prepared, tsk tsk.

puro reseller naman, kasama pa lahat ng anak
frown.gif

yup was there in G4 and it was chaotic. The manager didn't know what to do. i was just lucky enough to get my pair.

laugh.gif

i know, some people throw away all their manners and principles just to get a pair of shoes (that they will eventually sell)

also can't believe this dude that shoved an old mom aside when the woman was in line and with a #.

wala na talagang respeto.

tough luck, hope they land in proline

laugh.gif

there were actually 2 old ladies who just got interested with the line and decided to line up. Swerte pag bibigyan nila.

I actually passed out when I got home... That's how chaotic G4 was during the release!

Thanks to fellow NT'ers...

Can't get over the manager of NP G4.. she said "HINDI KO INE-EXPECT NA GANITO KAYO KA-DAME"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone hu copped a pair. I missed out on this big time.
Sana they release another batch of these kicks. share some pics guys about the chaos.. hehehehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mk26

Can't get over the manager of NP G4.. she said "HINDI KO INE-EXPECT NA GANITO KAYO KA-DAME"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............
laugh.gif
ikaw ba yung nakabackpack na quiksilver bro? or malapit ka sa kanya? haha!

gusto umiyak ng manager eh, wala daw sa battleplan
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom