NIKE PARK UPDATES

hmm the exchange rate is $1=46, so if we will follow that it will be 8050... hehe.. and i hope we can use the vip card ..

^i hope so... nonetheless, it's php8k goin up... we better be ready whatever amount they cost.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^KB 5 "chaos" will release in LA on Dec 26. so i hope Dec 25, we'll get our share here.

ohh.. i see. So Dec 24(Philippine Time) is SJ's then Dec 25 is "Kobe 5". Time to Save 15k.
frown.gif

As i remembered last year, by this time we already know Nike Phil will be bringing in the CDP 11/12 although in very limited quantities... How come now thereis still no news about the space jams... If in case Nike P.I. releases these in limited quantities i hope they release it all in BHS. Sa glorietta 4 kasi yunmga staff and manager dun hindi marunong maghandle ng crowd...

Wow!

SJs a GR? WHOA NOW! Haha. I hope that it happens! If the SJs do drop in our shores, I hope that there would be a fair distribution throughout the worthy Parksor Stadiums that will get 'em.

On the sad side of things, anymore white/red XIIs available? I completely disagree that Nike PI is having a reservation method on some Parks/Stadiums forselling these bad boys.

Does anyone know if the Air Jordan VI infrared will be available in the Philippines? I need two of them and I'm debating if I should go there before orafter that release date. LOL

i think 15k is not enough bro mukang wlang vip both shoes! both limited kasi! pero i hope meron vip hhehehe

Originally Posted by richong

Enjoy the party NP peeps!

Got the gradients today @ bhs.

Saw the new stuff that LBJ19 posted, nice new cw of hyperize.
To all the staff over at the different branches of Nike Park...hope ya'll had a great Christmas party last night. Well deserved, fellas! Keepup the good work. The rest of December should be fun
happy.gif

Originally Posted by arby24

i think 15k is not enough bro mukang wlang vip both shoes! both limited kasi! pero i hope meron vip hhehehe

8k for Sj then 7k for Kobe 5.

I think GR ung Space Jam just like the XII's.

^lets hope na GR nga ung SJ's kasi in LA they are GR so dapat gnun din dto. so all of us will get a pair. i need those kobe5 chaos.

"The Nike Air Jordan XI (11) SPACEJAM, as worn by Michael Jordan in the 1996 movie Space Jam, will be re-released on December 23rd 2009. The sneaker willbe released as a limited quickstrike edition and is one of the most anticipated sneaker releases of this year." kicksonfire.com

for online buyers SJs are now available @ Oquim

lhmmm

^^im not sure about that one. cuz niketown told me that its gonna be a GR. im gonna give them a call again later to confirm it.

Hey guys! im looking for Nike SB P-Rod IIIs... (the one in the NIKE SB commercial) sz. 10 or 10.5... can anyone hook me up?

Originally Posted by kob323

Hey guys! im looking for Nike SB P-Rod IIIs... (the one in the NIKE SB commercial) sz. 10 or 10.5... can anyone hook me up?
dude check the Welegendary thread..

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

huh? where's that? i found one guy selling his pair on ebay for 4k... problem is he's used it but only a little... is it still worth thecop?

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

huh? where's that? i found one guy selling his pair on ebay for 4k... problem is he's used it but only a little... is it still worth the cop?

http://niketalk.com/topic/214242 Anyway, nobody knows whether it's comin' out 23rd or 24th?I'd get to Nike BHS real early to be sure.
smile.gif

Air Jordan 11 SJ GR?? Wow Hopefully yun na nga tlga!! Nike PI pasko naman . .Hopefully everyone gets a share pair of its own SJ!!

Originally Posted by Episode23

Air Jordan 11 SJ GR?? Wow Hopefully yun na nga tlga!! Nike PI pasko naman . .Hopefully everyone gets a share pair of its own SJ!!
Most likely its gonna be a limited GR, like what happened to CDP XI/XII...

New JB apparels @ Park Podium

356028010.JPG

Not black, but white ...

and a black plain jordan shirt with silver font of "Air Jordan" in cursive.

Back
Top Bottom