NIKE PARK UPDATES

they all say that the email they got was just saying na feb pa daw ang delivery, no reason explained.

Ganyan din sabi nila sa Kobe V, as per an email there are 2 colorways that will release in Jan and 3 in Feb. But we haven't seen any Kobe V in their stores. We just really have to wait for more credible updates on the J VIs and KB Vs. Sana naman hindi dumating sa point na they wont release it na.

kobe v will release first, then aj vi feb. they havent released yet because lebron's are selling well

^^for anyone interested in the getting the VI's early, let me know. i"ll buy it for you and ship it over. You'll definitely be the first to get it.

there's this lebron james socks. at NP Moa. its like the kobe socks but different colors. same price...
lebron's socks = white/red

Originally Posted by wytboy55

thanks guys, I think it's impossible for me to shop in duty free.
tongue.gif

Mark,

You can... if you have the guts to ask for the shopping card of those peeps who are done for the day.... you just wait in the food court and ask anyone.... I got this idea when somebody approached me last time I shop there and asked for the shopping card...

i was wondering if anyone has seen the KOBE V Bruce Lees in Metro Manila yet? If any one knows a specific store in a specific mall it would really help as I'm asking my mom to check for them for me while she is over there...

^^

its still not here in the phils, for malls and your regular nike shops. check out the threads for updates maybe around feb they might be released na.

wytboy, i have a friend who works at duty free phils and ill ask if she could get me a pass again. let me know if when you want to go there 2-3 days before so i could ask her to get me a shopping card and i could accompany you there. also just like what someone has said check out SM department stores first because they have many stocks of the lights out shirts before.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

http://niketalk.com/topic/95288

What are rules & regulations for when they are ignored even at the sight of a reminder?
tired.gif

Anyway, Bruce Lees will be out in February or March according to Nike staff. Been asking that in different branches (even in Stadiums) and I seem to get a consistent yet inconsistent answer.

I guess Nike is timing their releases in a way that the shoe sales is maximized so don't expect sought after shoes to be released simultaneously. I think it has something to do with the Pinoy's purchasing power. It's good though that they are spacing the releases so everyone will have a fair chance of picking up a pair when it's released.

I love batman and bruce lee and that will be the only reason I will be picking up a pair of these Kobe Vs

Siguro with the good sales they are getting from the LeBrons they want to spread their sales and make sure that they hit monthly sales targets. If they release the VIs and Vs this month they might not have any left to boost their sales in Feb. Its Feb anyways next week, we've waited for a long time for the Vs and VIs...what is another week of waiting (its excruciating!!!!!!!).

do any of you guys know if there are still any red team pilipinas shorts available at nike locations? looking for a medium. thanks!

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Siguro with the good sales they are getting from the LeBrons they want to spread their sales and make sure that they hit monthly sales targets. If they release the VIs and Vs this month they might not have any left to boost their sales in Feb. Its Feb anyways next week, we've waited for a long time for the Vs and VIs...what is another week of waiting (its excruciating!!!!!!!).
yes those kobes are worth waiting for. and very nice sale strategy for the nike phil. 1 big shoe release a month is not bad. this month
for lebron and the next is for kobe. and march for jordan. hehe i was joking i know u cant wait for those 6. lets wait and see..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by skeith8

there's this lebron james socks. at NP Moa. its like the kobe socks but different colors. same price...

sir do you have pics? TIA

Originally Posted by jusack

650php for a pair of Lebron Socks. Yung Jordan socks nga nasa 245php lang.  That's simply sucks
sick.gif

waaaa to expensive for a sock maybe ill buy it if i will play like lebron if i wear it heheheh

if the vars red VIs drop in feb...will they release it simultaneously with the Motorsports Vis??? Ima be bankrupt. I called up Nike HS and Gateway and they don't even know about the motorsports pack. ...that made me sad. I just hope that they dont release it at the same time.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by jusack

650php for a pair of Lebron Socks. Yung Jordan socks nga nasa 245php lang.  That's simply sucks
sick.gif

thanks sir. to simple but too expensive!

based on Nike G4, Feb 6 release of KB V, not sure what CW though, most probably the away.. then on the end of Feb, another CW, then on March, the branch manager told me a CW or 2 more or less per month all year round, plus 3 or 4 shirts of Manny Pacquiao by March no trainers though

sick.gif
If you can see here, the LBJ socks softens the impact - performance socks - it just happen to have LBJ logo.  The jordan socks well are just plain socks with jordan logo.
That's the reason for the price difference.

For those with ankle, heel and other problems - that is what these LBJ socks are for.

Originally Posted by complicated8

sick.gif
If you can see here, the LBJ socks softens the impact - performance socks - it just happen to have LBJ logo.  The jordan socks well are just plain socks with jordan logo.
That's the reason for the price difference.

For those with ankle, heel and other problems - that is what these LBJ socks are for.

I haven't seen the LBJ socks here in Singapore yet, but the Kobe socks worth 600pesos there is just 13sgd (430pesos) here. 

I'd rather buy an ankle support as it is it's main function than get the LBJ socks. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom