Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by kildedz

Nike Park Ewood: kobe 6 concords, chinas, glass blue. I think i saw nike elite basketball socks there too.
only small sizes available for concords and chinas... glass blues have more stocks tho.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Stil no vip discount for thhe kobe asg ? Im waiting for them to accept vip so that i can get my pair . Waiting game . .

where is the kobe asg still available at..?

I think I'll pass on the Orion VII's..... BTW there's still some SLH Lebron 8's at nike park Trinoma. HTH.
wink.gif

^ orion blue is a nice colorway imo.
smile.gif
might consider copping it. but Bordeux > Orions imo. hope its GR..

Originally Posted by lightning

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Stil no vip discount for thhe kobe asg ? Im waiting for them to accept vip so that i can get my pair . Waiting game . .

where is the kobe asg still available at..?

big sizes left. =) Trinoma and Rob

spotted at np g4 jordan polo long sleeves. in checkered pink colorway. really nice for office buddies.

^kobe's length are only the same from 9-10, their width differs... i went first with my normal size on the kobe v, then went half size up...be quick thou, most nike parks are already sold out on those sizes..

Originally Posted by jusack

quick question sirs. is kobe 6 true to size or just like other kobes?
Imo, compared to the IV, the 6 is a bit narrower. Same with the V. I'd say true to size.
But if you have a wide feet, go half size up.

^ finally copped my first KB6 glass blues @ NP robinsons ermita. lucky for me they still have size 9s last pair na daw.. yes they run true to size.
smile.gif
remaining pairs are two size 9.5s and one size 8.5 on display and a size 7 on KB6 concords. hth.

^nice cop! gud 4 u! i think GB's gonna sell-out soon! Dope transparent sole! ... I think we should post our pick-ups here,too
happy.gif

@ NP GB3 - to those looking for the Jordan VII "Orion Blue"... as per the staff... they only have 1 pair per size... they still have 8.5, 9 and 10 as of 10:30 this morning... cw is better in person... though quality is a lil bit of a suspect (the sz 9 that was on display and the 8.5 that was in stock... really not sure if this goes the same for all or most of the pairs...) but of course...to each his own... still nice cw though...
                    - KB VI Glass Blue also spotted in sizes 7, 7.5, 8.5 and 10
                    - Air Max Penny 1 (OG cw) still on display... (sz 7 or 7.5... sorry guys can't really remember the exact size) last pair as per the staff... hth!

NP Ermita : Jordan 7 Orion Blue 3 were on display
accoding to a staff, they would be releasing the Kobe 6 Lower Merion

question : Has anyone spotted the LBJ Witness Shirt? They don't have my size in Ermita
frown.gif
TIA!

Originally Posted by 81

^nice cop! gud 4 u! i think GB's gonna sell-out soon! Dope transparent sole! ... I think we should post our pick-ups here,too
happy.gif

Please do so there'll be one less ***** here.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Kobe-Comic-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-411993_063_A.png

anyone see this tee? need it bad. TIA!
i think HK has this, saw this OL at nike store.my gf is in HK now,told her maybe she find some different kind of kobe shirt not released locally to cop one for me..
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom