Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

NP Ermita : Jordan 7 Orion Blue 3 were on display
accoding to a staff, they would be releasing the Kobe 6 Lower Merion

question : Has anyone spotted the LBJ Witness Shirt? They don't have my size in Ermita
frown.gif
TIA!

sir, i think i saw one at royal sporting goods and the new athlete foot store has some nike stuff.. you should've check olympic too since your already in robinson(they're on sale..o.t) 

Originally Posted by 81

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Kobe-Comic-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-411993_063_A.png

anyone see this tee? need it bad. TIA!
i think HK has this, saw this OL at nike store.my gf is in HK now,told her maybe she find some different kind of kobe shirt not released locally to cop one for me..
happy.gif

You do hookups for this tee???   ...

roll.gif

NP Trinoma: as of this afternoon. AJ7 Orion Blue, three sizes on display. 13, 9 and 8, staff told me few stocks left. Jordan Shorts also available.

Originally Posted by 81

Kobe-Comic-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-411993_063_A.png

anyone see this tee? need it bad. TIA!
i think HK has this, saw this OL at nike store.my gf is in HK now,told her maybe she find some different kind of kobe shirt not released locally to cop one for me..
happy.gif
cool! thanks man. luckily I have a friend going to HK this april. Hope he finds one!
smile.gif

thanks for the info M&L! I thought they got the shirt I was waiting for. thanks anyway!
welcome!

btw, since the thread for "defective items returned to nike" was closed, i might as well post in here.

so i got these shirt + lunars from the voucher that Nike Phils. sent me due to the defective kobe Vs.

i was supposed to get the kobe vi, but unfortunately, size 11 for the kobes wasn't available anymore. so i settled for the lunars since i'm planning to get back into shape once this term ends (which is about 2 weeks away)
happy.gif

grinch laces would look so good with this shoe

Back
Top Bottom