Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Kobe-Comic-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-411993_063_A.png

anyone see this tee? need it bad. TIA!

NS CDO have this .

thanks dude! will check with other NS branches for availability.. good looking out!

also available in park G4. also the lebron comic shirt and lebron VIII ps(white/red heperfuse material) for kids also.
nothing yet for the adult. but if your'e size small to medium in adults
you can try the XL for kids. HTH

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

any update on the Nike Sling bag in Parks?
AFAIK full size run since anodized are not that much of a HIT here in the phil.. (see stocks from outlets for different colors..)

and it cost a lot as well.. 7k something.. HTH

park G4..

they have changed their campaign for the playoffs. kobe vs lebron as usual.
kobe 6 pop home and lebron 8 ps white/red. all in GS size.
jordan 2011 black/stealth size 9 on display.
jordan evolution 85 - cool grey.
old school Flight logo tees (triangular F. not the old Flight script).

saw the jordan 2011 black/stealth in np trinoma. I was surprised as it costs 8k+ hahaha. not worth the price for such a plain shoe.

COOL GREY INSPIRED JORDAN BAG spotted earlier at NP festival mall.
i know someone was asking for this. just can't remember who.

HTH

^ i think it's still the same. wasn't able to check the tag. i might be wrong though.
calling mr.superswag. HAHAHA

Went to Nike Park Fort awhile ago and they have restock of Jordan 13 playoffs, Foams, and Penny 1s. They still have some sizes available as per the sales person there. I believe for the Foams, available sizes would be 11 and down. Penny1s 8, 8.5, 10, and 11s. Got myself a size 9 of the penny 1s.

kobe VI white del sol neutral gray already available in NP eastwood. I don't know if it has been
mentioned before but the bred zk6 are also available there. Kobe backpack too.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Kobe backpack too.
kobe ultimatum backpack?
nope. not that one. it's a new one, but it's also black with yellow logo hits. hth
Nike hoops Max air Jumper backpack. black and yellow trim with kobe logo, and
black with red trim with lerbon lion head logo. retail at P3995 each. HTH

Originally Posted by Bill227

Went to Nike Park Fort awhile ago and they have restock of Jordan 13 playoffs, Foams, and Penny 1s. They still have some sizes available as per the sales person there. I believe for the Foams, available sizes would be 11 and down. Penny1s 8, 8.5, 10, and 11s. Got myself a size 9 of the penny 1s.

Wow! That's good news for all who missed out. Btw, saw some destroyer-like jackets at NP Gateway for those who are looking.

Back
Top Bottom