Nike Park UPDATES

np moa

air max hyperize stoudemire home at 30% off. sz 9 on display
some big pe's sz13-14 hyperfuse rondo, nash, williams. hyperdunk 2010 odom, curry

kobe 6 POP available in NP ermita.. really clean colorway.. saw a very nice nike dunk low in kinda like an "obsidian or blue colorway" im not sure.. but it really caught my attention
smile.gif

My dad is in the Motherland right now. He's in the Manila area, he said he'd scoop up a pair of sneakers for me, so is there any word on the Kobe VI Chaos releasing over there?

^ still no word on the chaos.. saw kobe wearin em against portland.. been waiting for that too.. only kobe 6 i would consider copping along with the GB.

Originally Posted by 81

is vip card application still applicable?

yes it is..but you have to possess at least (1) 2010 purchased receipt..a staff said that management is working on a new policy this year

Nag restock pala yung NP BHS ng AJ13 Playoffs and Foam Royal Blues. I called earlier and size 10 and below is what they have left.

NP Festival
KB VI - Breds,Concords & POP
Jordan2011 - Blackouts (very nice colorway!)
some Kobe shirts & shorts (yellow)
ON SALE!!
hyperfuse (blk/red) - 20%
nike zoom go low (blk/red) - 40%
Huarache trainer mid (red/wht) - 30%
HTH
eek.gif

@reebski..thanks, i thought they stop issuing vip cards now, and if it's possible that you could get an upgrade from the 10% discount, 'coz with all the releases it's so easy to accumulate more than 20k a year any info on this? i already have the vip's,but the 10% off sometimes not enough to offset all the limited shoes we've been getting.

The following were on display @ Nike Park Eastwood:

Kobe VI China - Size 8
Kobe VI Glass Blue - Size 8
Kobe VI Breds - Size 8.5
Kobe VI Pop - Size 8.5
Lebron 8 Xmas - Size 8

kobe aston martin jackets still available at trinoma.if only PI weather warrants wearing such an article of clothing,they look pretty sleek imo.  

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

kobe aston martin jackets still available at trinoma.if only PI weather warrants wearing such an article of clothing,they look pretty sleek imo.  

pwede na daw 10% off for VIP card holders
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...di bale action star naman ang dating.
Jordan VII Bordeaux and Taxi XII low is just around the corner. Same time it's sweldo days sa mga may work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

pwede na daw 10% off for VIP card holders
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...di bale action star naman ang dating.
Jordan VII Bordeaux and Taxi XII low is just around the corner. Same time it's sweldo days sa mga may work
pimp.gif
 i hope stocks for the bordeaux will be the same as the 13's...this will be on sunday if i'm not mistaken...correct me if i'm wrong..

BriaNiLLa wrote: i hope stocks for the bordeaux will be the same as the 13's...this will be on sunday if i'm not mistaken...correct me if i'm wrong..

I think RD is on the 16th. Saturday. I hope someone can confirm though.

Thanks for all the updates. Kobe 6 POP very clean colorway. Saw it as well in Rob Manila

saw POP in person in NP glorietta,

the upper is the same with the concords (somewhat dirty white)

old kobe shirts still available

as well as breds, chaos, pop, concords

a lot of lebron stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom