Nike Park UPDATES

correct me if im wrong but i dnt think these are as limited as the other previous limited releases they just want you to think so to hype it up...

I just called NP Trinoma and the staff told me that they have 11 pairs of bordeaux 7. Good luck to those who are copping the bordeaux 7's

not really a fan of the VII's.hehe.goodluck to those who will be copping!!!!! such a classic colorway though. if you can please post some pictures 
smile.gif

THANKS RED
62-20- THE DAWN OF A NEW BULLS ERA!!!!!!!

goodluck guys ! Really like the strategy of Nike.....

RIGHT AFTER PAY DAY ! hahahaha.

waiting for the ZK6 purple gradient

goodluck to everyone coppin.. I will not wake up early for these.. AJ7 bordeaux are iconic sneakers.. was old enough to remember that JAM video with M.Jackson way back in elementary..lol
smile.gif
but not the best colorway imo.. im more excited about the taxi lows
smile.gif

i'm the 11th person to get to np trinoma but all that's left was a 8.5. Too bad for me tho and congrats to those who got theirs.

Nike MOA still has bords sizes 8.5 and 14 as of this moment..got mine at nike glorietta
happy.gif

Sir deewax,was at moa this morning,there were couple of females lining up.those are resellers?

Size 10.5 still available at Robinson's Ermita.

Also, I think BHS still has some pairs left.

Try calling the stores.

Originally Posted by chase on

any branch where i can still score the bordeaux's in size 9 or 8.5 ?
I know this is the Nike park page but the last time I checked(about 10:30am),there was still a size 9 in nike stadium shang...HTH...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom