Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Originally Posted by chase on

any branch where i can still score the bordeaux's in size 9 or 8.5 ?

bro... bordeaux size 9 on display at NP GB3... HTH!
thanks for this my man!
got my brother to pick it up for me.

he said there was still another size 9 and a size 7 left.

Originally Posted by voguelee

jordan 12 taxi low available at BHS as of 4.20.2011 late in the afternoon... most likely still a lot of sizes left come easter

wow! Thanks for the update sir! so BHS close on black saturday? do you think size 9 still available? Thanks!

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by kingferic

NP Festival Mall:
Zoom Kobe V Draft Days, POP, Del Sol
New colorway of Zoom Speed Low
really? zoom kobe 5? or you meant 6?really draft days? .thats good if its true .
how much for the kobe 5s? need the pops and del sols... DD depending on price. were you able to check the sizes?
thanks bro.

NP Festival Mall:

really? zoom kobe 5? or you meant 6?really draft days? .thats good if its true .
That update was almost one year ago bro.

I'm pretty sure the Kobe V's are not there anymore.

NP Festival Mall:

That update was almost one year ago bro.

I'm pretty sure the Kobe V's are not there anymore.
OMG . didnt notice.  sorry 
frown.gif

Spotted at MOA NP penny 1 royal blue - size 7.5 and aj 7 orion blues i think still a lot of sizes left...

for those still looking for the Penny 1s (magic cw) sz 7.5 and 8 still on display at NP Glorietta 3... hth

passed by NP G4 yesterday morning lots of MP trainer low huaraches and MP tshirts. security guard told me that a guy bought 12 pairs of MP trainers low huaraches. hmmmm.

Anyone saw a Hyperfuse Low all red, sorry i'm currently out of the country and could not visit any Nike Park store.  Thanks.

bought the kobe shirt del sol kb tying up and new venomenom graphic shirt at gb np

NP GB3 still has the Bordeaux sz14. Small sizes 7.5-9 for Kobe VI POP, GB and Breds on display. Just passed by yesterday. They still have the Manny Huarache Low premium. sz 9.5 on display.

Back
Top Bottom