Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by in2yourjeans

^ yes they are. only very big/small sizes left.

any size 7 for the small sizes? TIA! 
smile.gif

yeah.. that blue camo looks like it came from that movie avatar.. will definitely check parks this weekend.. thanks guys.
smile.gif

Saw this today @ Nike Park Glorietta. No memo yet regarding the release date of two new Kobe 6 colorway and Lebron Soldier 4 or better pick up the phone and ask for the official release.

@ jeddahblaster: just to confirm bro, italian camo's or the blue camo's? TIA
Rob Ermita:

CP3 5

lbj soldier 5 (brown cw)

aj2011 inspired shoe-forgot the name

and kb6 blue camo

--all on july 1st

Originally Posted by ballerRN22

Rob Ermita:

CP3 5

lbj soldier 5 (brown cw)

and kb6 blue camo

--all on july 1st
Blue Camo (6,995php) July 1 is the release date together with Lebron Soldier V.

so the photo blue/volt camo and the snow camos are the only camo ispired kb6's droppin on july 1st.. and they are GR? no italian camos.. cuz i think those are more limited..? saw resellers at sulit already sellin the photo blue camos for unreasonable prices..

Originally Posted by ballerRN22

Rob Ermita:

CP3 5

lbj soldier 5 (brown cw)

and kb6 blue camo

--all on july 1st

i think its the quick fuse?
zkVI marble(cool grey) also on july 1st.

was at NP GB3 last night, i asked a staff about the release of aj3 black cement, he showed me an email/memo of list of kicks to be released this july i think. i saw air jordan 5 retro white/red to be released on july 2 together with kobes and lebrons on different date. can anyone confirm this to other NP branches?

Originally Posted by oalubyajo

was at NP GB3 last night, i asked a staff about the release of aj3 black cement, he showed me an email/memo of list of kicks to be released this july i think. i saw air jordan 5 retro white/red to be released on july 2 together with kobes and lebrons on different date. can anyone confirm this to other NP branches?
sure that is the black cement bro and not the grey stealths? cuz i think the black cement has a november release date?

^^ i have no idea about the release of aj 3 stealths thats why i asked about the black cement, but i saw AJ 5 RETRO WHITE/RED to be released on july 2.

Originally Posted by oalubyajo

^^ i have no idea about the release of aj 3 stealths thats why i asked about the black cement, but i saw AJ 5 RETRO WHITE/RED to be released on july 2.

most probably this is the white/red/midnight navy colorway

Back
Top Bottom