Nike Park UPDATES

emiaj12, see you there
smile.gif

Usually I'd say buy what you like and not go with the hype, but this time cop the BC3 first then Miami nights later on if you really feelin it

Saw the LeBron 9 Kentucky and Miami Nights in Park Trinoma. Waiting patiently for the BC 3s. Haha.

11:50 am, yes they allow multiple pairs as long u you have bread..and kilala sya nung mga staff!akala ko he was buying 1 pair lang putik!nung pinakuha nya lahat mga size 9 to 11 gulat ako!muntik na ako maubusan!

Originally Posted by danilobotejr

11:50 am, yes they allow multiple pairs as long u you have bread..and kilala sya nung mga staff!akala ko he was buying 1 pair lang putik!nung pinakuha nya lahat mga size 9 to 11 gulat ako!muntik na ako maubusan!

garapalan na.

alam ba yan ng Nike Phils? SMH!!!

I decided to cop those Kentuckies instead of the Miami Nights cause the color combination was real tight.AJKO's will be released on the 8th according to the staff of NP Glorietta.

^Yeah, IMO the Kentucky cw of the LeBron 9 is the best yet. *flame suit on*

Too bad, there's no Black/Red AJKOs releasing. Sigh...
frown.gif

11:50am?? what time they start selling bro. Just trying to figure out what time should I drop by NP on RD's
smile.gif

Good thing you're able to cop your pair. can't imagine how someone would feel waiting for hours and ending up not getting your size coz someone bought multiple pairs. Hope this won't happen on BC3 and concords.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

11:50am?? what time they start selling bro. Just trying to figure out what time should I drop by NP on RD's
smile.gif

Good thing you're able to cop your pair. can't imagine how someone would feel waiting for hours and ending up not getting your size coz someone bought multiple pairs. Hope this won't happen on BC3 and concords.
12 noon kc open ng sm kahapon, actually nagulat nga ako walang pila that day, anticipated ko na madami tao. cguro sa ibang branch pumunta.actually naranasan ko na pumila ng matagal like nung nilabas ung cool gray at aj13.swertehan lang cguro bro pag pumila ka, depende sa araw at lugar.

ohitzsean wrote:

what's wrong with buying multiple pairs though? I aint even mad. lol
yah there's no problem buying multiple pairs bro, what's wrong is buying too many pairs bro and considering na ung common sizes ung naubos agad, give chance naman ung iba na makabili.

Hoarder.

Hope he gets stuck with those pairs.

Congrats on the pick-ups and I agree with Kentuckys being the best cw so far.

Originally Posted by ohitzsean

what's wrong with buying multiple pairs though? I aint even mad. lol
til you line up for hours waiting to get your pair and the person in front of you buys all size 9-11 LOL
Kentucky > MN
Miami Nights Low 8s were hot plus only 504 pairs were released so the hype is justified.
But with MN 9s, i dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom