Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by abujuga

saw someone post that there are already people lined up in BHS for the concords. Can anyone confirm this? Just saw it somewhere on FB so don't take it seriously, yet
Seriously!?
sick.gif

remember, ppl lined up for the space jams 5 days before RD in 2009. thing is what was for 50 pairs, concords may reach a total of 350-500 pairs released here.
still curious though on how bhs would release their pairs.

Those guys(resellers?) that were in BHS might have thought that the NERFS were releasing that day... Lets just make sure to keep an eye out on those "resellers hoards" these next 5 days... Hopefully we all can get the AJ XI Concords on release day for "RETAIL" so that everyone can be happy this coming Xmas 
happy.gif

Maybe the reaon why NP is not giving out an update yet.. I'm thinking they'll release the update 22nd evening on their FB page..

^^Yeah, maybe it was for the nerfs (that didn't come). I also heard that BHS didn't get a permit for people to camp out. So i dunno which is true hehehe

no press release yet from nike park.. but based on hearsay.. i think VIP cardholders are the only one's allowed to line up..

^If that's true, I guess it'll help somewhat in eliminating the "barangay" system. Although I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, of the resellers also have VIP cards

I asked a staff there at BHS.. They don't have a permit for people who are camping out.. Don't know if they can do anything when people starts lining up.. And if people like yung mga tambay don't have vip cards they will still line up and proly sell their line for 3k at release day!

so the concerds r just BHS exclusive? it's not coming out in the other top 5 nike park branches?

it should be, No Vip card = No concords.. so no yaya's no drivers and whole family tree.. 1 pair per customer only..

i dont think concords will be released to the top5 NP branches, but still change is inevitable
and Nike needs to decide on that ASAP

guys any sightings of womens black cement 3? like a size 7 or 7.5 for wowens so thats probably size 5.5 for mens or 6.

So the nike park VIP thing for the concords isn't true?... Yikes! Good luck to the guys who are planning to camp out at nike park bhs! 

so are there campers already at park? so many pairs are coming to manila compared to the SJ's so time to camp if ever should be less

ohh mhy it's gonna be one hella of RD for the concords...lets wish that the santa gods, will favor those NT peeps whom have been drooling for this since teen years...isa nako dun..lol

Originally Posted by azhul23

ohh mhy it's gonna be one hella of RD for the concords...lets wish that the santa gods, will favor those NT peeps whom have been drooling for this since teen years...isa nako dun..lol

Santa will give us those concords if we learn to be fair for others.

Originally Posted by EMM23

So the nike park VIP thing for the concords isn't true?... Yikes! Good luck to the guys who are planning to camp out at nike park bhs! 

Well we still don't have any clue but what's with the minds of Nike... What if before 2days of RD Nike announced that it will be distributed to the top5 or it will be a draw lot just like what happened in SJ's. Still we need to make sure our options are open

Back
Top Bottom