Nike Park UPDATES

^I doubt since we didn't receive the Kobe IV TB's last time.

BTW MOA will be on sale this weekend so the NP there might be worth checking out.

Nike Park Gb3 - Zoom Soldier 4 Grey CW available.
Nike Park Glorietta -Still available Skyposite Amare (Violet CW)

images

Where Can I buy this Sando Shirt Weared by Eminem...It was a Jordan brand and I cant find this kind of sando

^I've seen Green Jordan tanks in NP Festival Mall, I also recall seeing Red tanks I just can't remember where.

Aves wrote:
Where Can I buy this Sando Shirt Weared by Eminem...It was a Jordan brand and I cant find this kind of sando

The red ones were released here late 09/early 10. Presently at NP/NS stores you would be able to find the green ones that was released a couple of months ago, it was released together with the white ones but they are gone in a matter of days after release. Dig through the clothing sections of SnR(saw it in Alabang branch) stores if you happen to be a member because I saw those black ones there for dirt cheap but of course I'm not sure if they are legit, and if they are , they are certainly overruns

^Thanks pre. I'm looking for an S, or M perhaps. I regret passing on it when it was still available in SG.
30t6p3b.gif

@glitch-bro dami pa around... even in ATC last time I went there a couple of days ago, and also in GB and Glorietta also recently, 2-3 days ago...

Originally Posted by Laurence

how about the Jordan IX Black/White CW?
i doubt it dude. it's been a while since it was released back in the united states. the best way to scoop a pair is through the help of our fellow shoeheads here in nt, or in hongkong. 
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

does nike Philippines cover warranty on sneakers just like in the states? that if it tore up
or the sole chips off you can return them? does nike park? or any dealer?

Back
Top Bottom