happy.gif
there goes my chances hehe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

anyone at the line at BHS?
happy.gif
there goes my chances hehe
laugh.gif

BHS staff said that more than 18 guys are already there lined up!
frown.gif
 I hope next time it would be raffle.

^thanks for the update but if you dont know which parks have them, how can you confirm if it is indeed available? im not questioning your credibility but we would like to know that this info is reliable...

maybe you could give us a background on how you got this info and how the info can be reliable...

thanks man!

i see! great update! i'll just wait and see if the nearest nike park will get this...

thanks for the heads up man!

Originally Posted by superswag

^thanks for the update but if you dont know which parks have them, how can you confirm if it is indeed available? im not questioning your credibility but we would like to know that this info is reliable...

maybe you could give us a background on how you got this info and how the info can be reliable...

thanks man!
Yo D!
This is just on top of my mind but not 100% sure...

gb3, eastwood, moa, bhs (not so sure) and some parks...

item code 325018 108...

has anyone noticed the 5 rings puppet shirt and the black mamba ring shirt are different from the one released in the US? the 5 rings puppet sold locally is flat print, while the 5 rings puppet I got overseas are embossed rings, for the black mamba shirt, the colors of the rings are different too..
smile.gif

not sure with the fit, didn't able to compare, but the design specs are different just noticed them awhile ago, as it was my first time again to dropby Nike Park after they released the shirts
happy.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

has anyone noticed the 5 rings puppet shirt and the black mamba ring shirt are different from the one released in the US? the 5 rings puppet sold locally is flat print, while the 5 rings puppet I got overseas are embossed rings, for the black mamba shirt, the colors of the rings are different too..
smile.gif

Yep the print in the us shirts are kind of embossed.. Different shades wiith the color.

they have different fit, the shirt from the US is bigger than the one sol here in PI

Anybody seen those AM90 Laser blues where they at? Updates anyone?!? Called up about 3 Parks already (G4, BHS & Festi) They say they don't have them yet... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

Anybody seen those AM90 Laser blues where they at? Updates anyone?!? Called up about 3 Parks already (G4, BHS & Festi) They say they don't have them yet... 
eyes.gif

greenbelt 3 has them

park rob manila has the laser blues too...lots of sizes available. make sure to check on the shoe that you are buying. a lot of bad ones out there. lots with paint excess and cracks on the midsole...also dirty toe box area or at the white leather...

the white red black trainer 1.2 is already onsale at rob manila for P3995 from P4995.

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by foullaw

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

tired.gif
tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom