Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

Quote:
Somebody draft that petition. Seriously. Get a ton of sigs and I'll figure out who to send it to. .

I for one will sign it. Would offer to help draft it, but am not an expert when it comes to sneaker stuff.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

No offense but that Jays fitted is terrible.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
Actually, I bought concord xi's on sale 6 month after its release because that patent leather wasn't sitting well with alot of people at the time.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
wdywt70707ln9.jpg
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

some pretty exciting news

but damn, a whole year?? :lol:
laugh.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

So is this official? I've gotten my hopes up pretty high before....

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Looking for XIIs and XVs SZ 12 any color!

10prs
On another note-
The crazy thing is flintgrey pointed out how weak that fitted gizzy gootia has is , but neglected how incredibly fake those penny iis are, gizzy gootia I regret to inform you that those are not ogs or retros but just really bad fakes,laces are crazy,material is crazy,and the triangular shape towards the bottom and middle on the midsole which is blue on ur fakes is supposed to be black.

And the post said both og colorways are in the works, but aint there 3 og colors....I hope that's excluding the all star edition

Quote:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?

I did. I scooped up the Atlantics back in the day for about a buck-fifty(i think. either that or 135). You don't know what you got 'til its gone. I beat the hell out of 'em. Never grabbed the all blacks though.

I hope this is for real, and if so, I just hope they're quality unlike most of the retroes these days. I mean, the crap they're comin out with!! It really is a shame. Example: aqua eights. Man!! I couldn't believe the poor quality of those. They look even worse in person. But I digress.

I'm just hopin for quality heat. I see some people callin' this shoe a simple design. I have to disagree. That midsole is anything but simple. Im 'not tryin to be pessimistic, but it would be so easy for Nike to screw these up.

thanks for the info. hope its true...they will go good in the closet next to the OGs. my air bubble is a little soft...

1zlty5d.jpg
TeamAM FAM

yes this is sweet i remember my sister getting these for me at footlocker and me wearing them out the store and into the ground :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
cookielover49​

As long as these are available online I'm good to go. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Yeah, whatever, JM.

If I know cats up on 34th Street, the almighty buyers will be looking to get loads of these, check your employee stock plan. FTL is looking to get anything that will help them turn profit, which seems to be hard these days.

You can claim what you want, and rain on the parades, that's fine.

NT isn't the only field demanding these.

And, I'm not sure if you were working stock somewhere in Nebraska for FTL, before you moved up that line, when these initially dropped, but my company sold these like mad back in the day.

By the way, do you see Lew these days? Ask him how his real-estate job is treating him.

Take care.

The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

i need those black ones badly... i remember i wanted the ogs when i was a kid but they werent on sale :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

2nd grade....this brings back memories......man i cant waitttt
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^^^
2nd grade!?!?!?!? You can actually remember??? All i can remember is... My first kiss in 2nd.... Now thats a "memory"!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Sweet. I've been waiting for these to retro. I can finally rock my OG's.

Can't wait. I'm gonna get 3 pairs of each color for myself and maybe pairs for my siblings. I had the All white leathers and the atlantic blue ones back in the day. Ahhh memories

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Back
Top Bottom