Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

Well according to history these will be screwed up like the Barkley's, Penny 1's (Air Bubble), Deion's (everything), Zoom Turf's (NO Carbon)....But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt perhaps they will get this one right...............Nahhhh, who am I kidding
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

Im takin two pairs of each colorway.. been waitin on these far too long.. FINALLY. THANKS NIKE
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN, EVA MENDEZ, MELISSA MARIE, KERRY WASHINGTON, LAUREN CONRAD, BEYONCE, KATE BECKINSALE, CIARA, DANIA RAMIREZ, HAYDEN PANETTIERE, NELLY FURTADO, DIANA HERNANDEZ, ROCSI​

THIS IS GOOD NEWS...I HAD THE BLACK PENNY 2'S MY SENIOR YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL,AND I COPPED THE BLACK PIPPEN 1'S THAT SUMMER AFTER I GRADUATED.BUT IM NERVOUS,BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED THE PENNY 2 FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS,SO IM NOT GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I SEE SAMPLES,LOL!

YO donjuan513,IM ASSUMING THAT YOU GRADUATED IN '97 LIKE ME,BUT YOU'RE SLIGHTLY WRONG.THE BLACK PENNY 2'S DROPPED IN FALL '96 AROUND THE TIME OF THE WHT/TAXI AJ XII'S. THE PIPPEN 1'S DIDNT DROP UNTIL SPRING '97. LOOKS LIKE WE WERE BOTH BEST FRIENDS WITH FOOTLOCKER THAT YEAR,LOL! PEACE....

CED B.

Wow...penny 2's and pippen 1's? Nike is trying to kill us next year.
life is but a beach chair

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

cant wait
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

those and the pippens are a DEFINITE cop

true story: when i was in 4th grade some ******ed kid pissed on my penny 2s when i was in the bathroom. my life was never the same sense :smh:
smh.gif
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Funny.

These were looked at as a suppliment to the Spring/Summer 2008 line, dropping as soon as January 2008.

Of course, things get pushed back.

The thing that gets me, is, that when I posted this months ago, I get flamed by a gang of ten-year-olds who have weren't even born when these dropped originally, a few fry cooks from McDonald's, and a glorified stock-boy who works at Foot Locker's flagship in New York.

These shoes were planned to drop, and 2008 was always their target.

For those that defended me months ago, enjoy these, as I will myself.

For the haters, I hope you get sonned at the back of the long lines that these will potentially draw.

And, P.S....these ARE confirmed, for the last time.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

corporateJP

any word on what type of release the penny II's will be?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

No jordans next year for me. With the AF1's X AM and these no money for jordans. And pippen 1's. 08 is gonna be a good year. Now I just gotta get me some penny foams.
TEAMYANKE​

Nike's trying to bring me outta retirement in '08 with the Zoom 95's and Penny 2's... :lol:
laugh.gif
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

I think that i remember when Corporate JP was telling us about this months ago. Thanks to everyone that has contributed by letting all of us at Niketalk know about this upcoming release of the nike air penny II retro.

I was in the sixth grade, elementary school when the originals came out. I still remember going to kids footlocker back in the 4th quarter of 96 trying to get my parents to buy the black/royal-blue pair for me but it did not happen. If i am not mistaken werent the penny IIs around $10 more than the original AJ 12's? I had the fila grant hill 3s back then the navy-white/red pair along with the reebok questions in black/gold that released in march of 1997.

Alot of people in my elementary school had them, it was crazy because now when i think back then i was only 12 years old and most of us loved shoes at that young age. I had a choice between the AJ 12s and the Fila Grant Hills, the penny 2's were out. I couldnt get them at all, maybe i did not try hard enough back then :lol:
laugh.gif
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

They wont look right at all........just like the DT max and every other retro nike basketball shoe that has released
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

Quote:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?

ABSOLUTELY!!!
I had to have the black.... loved them
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

i wanted these so bad when they came out, but it was one pair of shoes per year at the time, and i got jordans. i can wait to play ball in these, and those pippens.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

I had the White/Blue and all black pairs when I worked at Sports Authority.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
This is great news, and hopefully it's true! I can't wait for these, and I know my brother will be really happy about these. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
For the haters, I hope you get sonned at the back of the long lines that these will potentially draw.

Ummm...no...

Penny II's are just another Niketalk hyped style that will sell extremely well the first couple weeks (Bakin, Penny 1's, CB34's) and then slowly sell-out like so many other Nike Retro Basketball releases in the past 3-5 years...

They didn't really sell that well originally...

Lines? Nah...

JM
"The eyes are the genitals of the head" - Dwight Schrute

I agree jmadidas except for the part about them not selling well originally, they sold very well in my area. As for lines, of course not, it was 96', I stood in line for no releases, nike/jordan etc...Actually, I bought concord xi's on sale 6 month after its release because that patent leather wasn't sitting well with alot of people at the time.
Washington Wizards

Back
Top Bottom