Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

ZOMG !!! :wow:
eek.gif
cant wait for that @#%$ :smokin
smokin.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

well, since these and the PIP 1s aren't releasing for about a year...

I think it would be a good idea to start a petition for the large volume, OG style airbags.

I know many don't think petitions work, but it cant hurt to try.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Quote:
well, since these and the PIP 1s aren't releasing for about a year...

I think it would be a good idea to start a petition for the large volume, OG style airbags.

I know many don't think petitions work, but it cant hurt to try.

AMEN.

Quote:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?

Right here, I actually bought my second pair a few years ago because I dogged my first pair.

Cant wait till....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I remember they were $140 when they dropped....and I copped these during 7th grade, on New Years Day, when champs had them for sale for $100. The arches on the shoe killed me tho...

Please Nike, get the air bubble right with the Pippen 1's!!!!!!!!!

I've been highly anticipating the retro of the Air Pippen 1 for a few years. I regret passing up on them in 96/97. But I have a bad feeling that Nike will ruin this release with the microscopic air bubbles they've been putting out on retro's, i.e. Penny 1's, Air More Tempo's, Barkley's, etc.
In The Shoe Game Since 1989.

yes... :pimp:
pimp.gif
...mang i hope there GR doe...pls make em GR :wow:
embarassed.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

Quote:
Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008
tiger-woods-masters-shot-nike.jpg
The shoe that started it all for me....back in middle school everyone and their mom had a pair it seemed but me :frown:
frown.gif
My mom wouldnt buy them becuase the costs too much.

I got a pair many many years later after HS but they are beat now...all I need is another pair of Black/Blue ones....NIKE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO THESE RIGHT! :D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Somebody draft that petition. Seriously. Get a ton of sigs and I'll figure out who to send it to. The people in Sport Culture wouldn't mind the help as the Hoops division of Retro isn't doin so hot after the Max Tempo 2, Pippen 2, Air More, and more current stuff (Bakin/Barkley) SUCKED at retail and are all over for discounts.

Tech Challenge crisis is being remedied by someone who knows how to do it right; you guys know who's taking care of that problem. :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
Tech Challenge crisis is being remedied by someone who knows how to do it right; you guys know who's taking care of that problem.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Nike couldnt have gotten anyone better.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I can't wait had the white and blue as a kid buying 2 pairs of each color. They better not air tech challange these i will be pissed

Back
Top Bottom