Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

i cant wait for these to hit my feet!!! i had these back in middle school and was the only kid with them. now, i just gotta pray harder for Griffey 1's and2's.

Well its's about time! The Penny 2's are my favorite, espcially the white/blue colorway.
pimp.gif

favorite shoes as a kid, but never had the money to get them in elementary school. can't wait....

pimp.gif

Can't wait til next year. This and the Pippens. I'm about to save about 300 and tell my parents to lock it in a box til next year.

I remember when they dropped the white ones, the air jordan 12's white n red dropped and I passed on the penny's lol

Originally Posted by mjadvocate

I remember when they dropped the white ones, the air jordan 12's white n red dropped and I passed on the penny's lol
a lot of people did, but thank God for the retro

Can't wait. Might have to come out of retirement for these. Those black/white/blue II's were some of my favorites of all time. Those and the Black Zoom'95's. Can't believe Nike lured me back in!

Can't wait...the blacks and blues are copped. Jordan Countdown packs, flightposites, Pippens, Penny 2's, ZF5; 08 is going to be crazy.

Wow...Nike's releasing everything next year...does this mean retroes are coming to an end soon?...

it can't be a good sign when a company tries to put out everything at once that there's a demand for (Air Tech Challenge, Barkley CB34, Flightposite I,Zoom Flight 95, Pippen I, Penny II)....

If they release the Griffeys next year too, I'll be done/have everything i want...

how do these drop in stores? do you have to go to like footlocker at 8 in the morning and get em? like retro jordans?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! definitely a must cop. i had these joints back in '96. i was in the 10th grade. i beat them to death. glad they are being retroed cuzi'm tired of searching for a pair in my size.

30 pairs of each color copped. I've got you ^ ^ ^ beat by 20 pairs. YES! In your face. I'm going to have so many more pairs than you.

Back
Top Bottom