Nike PG 1

Not being able to try on a pair of 12.5 in person has made it hard to pull. 12's were small, had to return. I know Nike's return policy is worth it.. but then again, that lack of heel cushioning makes me hurt just thinking about it after a 2 hour run on court. 
I thought the same thing because that's what I normally wear. I'd suggest going with a 13 in the PG1, it has a super snug fit.

Tried on a pair today. Is it just me or do these have a bit of some dead space in the toe? Fit reminds me of kd 9, just not as narrow, but still snug

When nike makes a suit-t shirt with the pg logo as the bowtie my life will be complete[emoji]128514[/emoji]

nike doesnt do colorways of the team the player is actually on :lol:. maybe now we'll see a navy/yellow pair

Last edited:
I doubt they make a OKC colorway. This is a one year rental.
Just have him wear this colorway for a whole season 
laugh.gif
. I like these tho a lot tho.

I wouldn't say they were that snug, the PG1s in terms of snugness is in another world, it's crazy. And it doesn't feel too narrow or hurts your foot.
agree, kd9 i had tts, with the pg1 i had to go up 1/2 a size and it is still more snug than the kd9s :/

Would you say its more snug at the toes or is it the midfoot? I had the KD9s and thought they were fine, although I had gone up half a size. 

I'm sure this question has been answered 100 times, but I don't keep up on this thread so I'm just wondering what the general view on the fit for these is, cuz if the iD rumor is true I have some color ways planned

I'm sure this question has been answered 100 times, but I don't keep up on this thread so I'm just wondering what the general view on the fit for these is, cuz if the iD rumor is true I have some color ways planned

Go half size up.

Back
Top Bottom