Nike PG 1

Wish they had a white "scales" option for the strap / upper. Also wish  I could change the logo/swoosh independently.
What do you mean exactly? I posted up a design earlier, they do have white scales available on both the upper and the strap. 

Finally! I can't wait to see some of the designs people come up with. There's actually a good amount of options 
smokin.gif

There is no yellow outsole option again :smh: What's up with the red patch on the forefoot for all solid option?!?

Did anyone actually order a pair of Pg1 iDs? nike rep may not be correct but they seem to be sold out within just a couple hours of release. 

Inspired by 

but I'll most likely go with these cause, again, I'm a sucker for an all white shoe. 

Tried on a pair today. Is it just me or do these have a bit of some dead space in the toe? Fit reminds me of kd 9, just not as narrow, but still snug
That's how they felt to me also. Bought the blue pair but couldn't play in them so I exchanged them for the Oregon A.D.'s. I'm still gonna try on the Pure Ices. $110 is always a good price.

Also, IDs in cart are showing as $140. Not sure if it's a pricing error or not, considering they show up as $155 on the page.

Thought it might be because the iridescent option added $15, but that is not the case.

Also, IDs in cart are showing as $140. Not sure if it's a pricing error or not, considering they show up as $155 on the page.

Thought it might be because the iridescent option added $15, but that is not the case.
saw that too, wondering if is should try and pull trigger on that hickory pair and this 

Back
Top Bottom