Nike PG 1

Breifly forgot these released this am. Checked SNKRS at 10:04 and sold out. Didn't think to check FTL online. HoH near me didn't get them.

Guy at my Local HOH said they only got 20 pairs, managed to get the last 10.5, going to the court later today

In line waiting to pay here @ HOH in Glendale CA. Got panicked when 3 guys in front of me got all size 11 but they had 2 more pairs . Pretty decent line up for em.

All PGs being sold View media item 2346924

Last edited:
In line waiting to pay here @ HOH in Glendale CA. Got panicked when 3 guys in front of me got all size 11 but they had 2 more pairs . Pretty decent line up for em.

Do they have any 9.5 or 10, they never pickup the phone...

Damn man, the one shoe I was really looking forward to and can't cop...Why can't everyone go after the jordans instead, lol...

Doors open right away said they only had size 14 and kids size..I'm heated wasted the time I went they didn't put up a notice to let the people waiting know. This is HoH Vf. Should've went to a different one had they weren't on the launch locator. It's one of the bigger HoH in the area so idk. Smfh

Last edited:
Just found out my local hoh didnt have any men sizes. Found out at the door, i am calling first next time.

Doors open right away said they only had size 14 and kids size..I'm heated wasted the time I went they didn't put up a notice to let the people waiting know. This is HoH Vf. Should've went to a different one had they weren't on the launch locator. It's one of the bigger HoH in the area so idk. Smfh

I'd call and complain to corporate, that's BS...

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop!

thapointguy thapointguy
That ain't right how they handled that mane... someone gonna get fired for that stunt [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom