Nike PG 1

i'm not messing with kd, kyrie, or kobe this year, so my pockets ready

lebron or pg getting my money this year

may the best colorways win

Not gonna lie, messing with this shoe heavy due to the retail price. Just like the KD 9, brought to a reasonable $150 and they added flyknit, a bonus right there. 

Yea Nike kept testing the market by pushing the retail up and now found their rhythm again. Only so much you can rip people off until the take a stand with their wallets

my pair better not be numbered above 12,000
laugh.gif

I have a wide foot so I had to go up one full size. I'm a sz 13 but since they didn't have a sz 13.5 I went with the sz 14's and they fit fine.

Real nice sneaker in my opinion. I think Nike has a winner here. The quality, price point and style are all on target.

Liked them so much I wore them out the store. Looking forward to the other colors yet to release.

View media item 2346791

View media item 2346794

Those Wranglers tho.... :smokin

They be look in' like denim bed sheets :smokin

im in on some more colorways by the sound of it. that looks like alot of gold coming our way on this shoe, I wonder if its actually more the pacers yellow.

Last edited:
Cant believe I missed out on the shinings yesterday. They sold out on SNKRS in literally seconds. Good thing is that the retail was so low I can scoop them for around 200 resale which isn't much more than I would pay for any retro J. I need these bad

I don't think these are PEs.  Pretty sure these are the 2ks that are coming out.
Those are the 2Ks and are releasing this Spring.  Just hope it's not like the Lebron 11 2K.  About 2000 pairs were released, and you had to reach certain goals in NBA 2K14 to be able to purchase.

I'd be down for another 2K session for some kicks. Made me more interested in the game. Got two of the LeBron 2K14's. Too bad the ended up looking like hot garbage haha. At least these 2K's are dope.

Those are the 2Ks and are releasing this Spring.  Just hope it's not like the Lebron 11 2K.  About 2000 pairs were released, and you had to reach certain goals in NBA 2K14 to be able to purchase.
yea that whole release was nonsense. You had to grind like crazy in MyCareer to get a chance to get them. I like video games, but not that much lol 

Back
Top Bottom