Nike PG 1

Any SoCal spots still have a 12? Ik topanga and the grove are OOS

I might sell my pair of the shinings. I'm a Kobe fan and I'm okay with the A.D.'s

Last edited:
I went out yesterday partially looking for these, partially using my friends and family coupon. Nike Soho didn't have my 10.5, and I watched the last 11 walk out the door as I got there. Called up Niketown NY (~2 pm) and was told both sizes were sold out.

Went to Niketown in person today, and lo and behold, they had one 10.5 left. So glad I went TTS as they fit like a dream. Pain in the *** to get on (fit just like a lowtop Soldier X) but couldn't feel better walking around. This pair is for casual wear, but I'll definitely be picking up a GR for ball.

tl;dr sold out yesterday, but came up on a pair today
View media item 2348255View media item 2348257View media item 2348254

That 2k grinding for the lebrons was great. I did 2 but wish I would've done 2 more at least. It was fun just the cutscenes were annoying

That 2k grinding for the lebrons was great. I did 2 but wish I would've done 2 more at least. It was fun just the cutscenes were annoying
Agreed, the new game is much better minus having to go through social media after every game 

Man this shoe is dope reminds me of Lebron 9 mixed with kd 4..The PG1 shouldve been for Giannis or Anthony Davis or John Wall ...PG1 is not a top 10 player Nike shouldve passed these on to someone else and I know these where in the making before the leg injury but you couldve left him in hyperdunks or hyperlives or let him go to Adidas but if your doing this for PG1 then u gotta give giannis,Devin booker,KAT,AD Isiah Thomas or Wall there own signature..

Last edited:
Nike has had 21 signature athletes since Jordan in 85. Can't just hand them out to everybody. Nike is very selective although I could see Anthony Davis being next if he can make some playoff noise next few years.

And PG definitely makes sense for a shoe. He is a top 10 player IMO, back to back eastern conference finals against heat, before his injury he was the next IT guy and budding NBA superstar and then team USA gold and 2k cover. Makes sense in my mind.

Nike has had 21 signature athletes since Jordan in 85. Can't just hand them out to everybody. Nike is very selective although I could see Anthony Davis being next if he can make some playoff noise next few years.

And PG definitely makes sense for a shoe. He is a top 10 player IMO, back to back eastern conference finals against heat, before his injury he was the next IT guy and budding NBA superstar and then team USA gold and 2k cover. Makes sense in my mind.
Don't say this in the NBA season thread. 
laugh.gif

They aren't nice in there. 

Don't say this in the NBA season thread. :lol:

They aren't nice in there. 

To each his own. People forget quickly how good he was before injury and still is now. Get caught up with Giannis freak plays or Jimmy Buckets in headlines. There's a reason he was a pick for Team USA past 2 tournaments.

But I think it's a smart move for nike. And if he signs with the Lakers after next season his shoes/marketability will explode and Nike will have a winner IMO.

Guys like Devin Booker and KAT haven't done anything in the Association to warrant a sig shoe. Same with IT before he came to the Celtics. Greek Freak is a beast and will eventually one day get his own but up til this point all these guys have little or no success at all. PG and the Pacers before his leg injury were a threat to the Heatles.

Back
Top Bottom